Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's really shitty for Barca ,the transfer ban I mean. This summer could be one of the most interesting ones ever imo. There are so many prospects that could be changing clubs this summer. Pogba, Reus, Danilo, Schar, Vietto, Lacazette, Kane, Gaya etc. So many good young prospects that big clubs would love to snap up. It's really interesting because most of them weren't brining that much attention before( Danilo,Vietto,Lacazette,Kane,Gaya). Hell,some of them weren't even known to 90 % of the footballing world.

anguy

I think it's clear our two main targets should be Danilo and Dybala right now, a RB and a AM to take over for Xavi/Iniesta and Alves is a must for the long term future of the team.

Dybala is no replacement for Xaviniesta. He is forward first and VERY attack minded AM second. We need traditional CM - Gundogan, Verrati, Herrera, Pogba.

I think Danilo isn't a done deal yet however. Neymar is like homies with the dude, and if Alves leaves, I think the prospect of starting at Barça and only competing with Montoya and Douglas versus a much more established Carvajal and Arbeola could sway him the Camp Nou but that's purely conjecture.

I think you are underestimating the role of money in this, my friend.

Who else could we get to fill Alves if we can't get Danilo, or should we go with Montoya?

Convert Adama to RB :). There is also Aurrier, Gaspar from Villareal or perhaps Azpicueta from Chelsea, if they sell him.

raki

Pinto Da Costa would rather burn his team to the ground than let Danilo leave for free.

True. Danilo will not leave for 25M. That´s peanuts. He was bought for 13M+4M in comissions(lol). 35-40M. And nevermind the 2016 contract. If necessary they he signs a new one to be sold the day after.

khaled_a_d

True. Danilo will not leave for 25M. That´s peanuts. He was bought for 13M+4M in comissions(lol). 35-40M. And nevermind the 2016 contract. If necessary they he signs a new one to be sold the day after.

He is gonna be one of the most expensive RBs in the history at 25M ,2nd to ALves If I remember correctly so it isn't Peanuts but more of a highway robbery
And Danilo doesn't have to sign an extension to help Porto ,the fact that it has been done b4 doesn't mean it will always happen

raki

He is gonna be one of the most expensive RBs in the history at 25M ,2nd to ALves If I remember correctly so it isn't Peanuts but more of a highway robbery
And Danilo doesn't have to sign an extension to help Porto ,the fact that he has done it b4 doesn't mean it will always happen

If necessary it will happen because Danilo will get a cut from the new deal. Everyone wins at the expenses of the buying club.

Highway robberys are Porto specialty:tito:

khaled_a_d

If necessary it will happen because Danilo will get a cut from the new deal. Everyone wins at the expenses of the buying club.

Highway robberys are Porto specialty:tito:

Yes ,it is their speciality ,that is why 25M is more likely
renewal or not it will be extremely tough to get more than that
There is no oil club interested in Danilo ,Barca/RM/Liverpool and Manu with the later more interested in Clyne are the clubs who want him
once any of those club find Danilo will cost 30M or more they will look for other targets and Porto can enjoy having Danilo for more years .RM have Carvajal and won't pay more than that .Barca already rumored to be looking for different target due to the asking price
But they are smart and they know when to sell and now is the time to sell .they will have to take a robbery like 25M for a RB (2nd cheapest position in football after GKs) who is playing in Portugal and has yet to prove his worth at higher levels

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's really shitty for Barca ,the transfer ban I mean. This summer could be one of the most interesting ones ever imo. There are so many prospects that could be changing clubs this summer. Pogba, Reus, Danilo, Schar, Vietto, Lacazette, Kane, Gaya etc. So many good young prospects that big clubs would love to snap up. It's really interesting because most of them weren't brining that much attention before( Danilo,Vietto,Lacazette,Kane,Gaya). Hell,some of them weren't even known to 90 % of the footballing world.

It's not that simple. Pogba is probably the only player out of the players you mentioned that could potentially be interesting to us, but he will be sh*t expensive and will go be bought by one of the oil clubs for over 70M. Look at our team, we have a front 3 of Messi, Suarez and Neyboy with Pedro as backup (and some players out on loan and in Barca B who we wanted to test before splashing moneyz). A midfield of Iniesta, Raki, Rafinha + Busi and Masch playing DM more and more. The only thing we could have done better was buying 1 awesome CB instead of 1 crippled and 1 that sucks (and smokes), the CB was in our hands and we fucked up. We would never buy Reus as backup, Vietto has had some good games but he can't just walk in to Barcelona etc. I agree, Vietto looks interesting, but he needs more regular football anyway instead of sitting on our bench.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's not that simple. Pogba is probably the only player out of the players you mentioned that could potentially be interesting to us, but he will be sh*t expensive and will go be bought by one of the oil clubs for over 70M. Look at our team, we have a front 3 of Messi, Suarez and Neyboy with Pedro as backup (and some players out on loan and in Barca B who we wanted to test before splashing moneyz). A midfield of Iniesta, Raki, Rafinha + Busi and Masch playing DM more and more. The only thing we could have done better was buying 1 awesome CB instead of 1 crippled and 1 that sucks (and smokes), the CB was in our hands and we fucked up. We would never buy Reus as backup, Vietto has had some good games but he can't just walk in to Barcelona etc. I agree, Vietto looks interesting, but he needs more regular football anyway instead of sitting on our bench.

I never said Barca would look to sign all of them, I just said that there are plenty of great players that could be sold this summer and that it sucks for Barca because they have a transfer ban and can't contest for them. But If you are looking at it that way I'm pretty sure that Barca wouldn't mind Pogba,Reus,Schar,Vietto nor Gaya.

Mido

That would be an excellent wish list in my opinion

Goalkeeper : none or Handanovic ( Bravo replacement)

RB : Danilo ; Rafinha

CB : Matip ; Hummels ; Javi Martinez ;

LB : Ricardo Rodriguez ; Azpilicueta ; Bernat ; Criscito

DM : Samper

CM : Schweinsteiger ; Herrera ; Halilovic ; Gündogan

RW / LW : Sterling ; Tello ;

ST : Dybala ( optional)

L

linetty

My wish list (I took into account only players that are within reach, that's why there's no Verratti, for example...): Danilo or Bellerin, Laporte, Samper (promoted), Gündogan, Vietto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans