Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

If we don't get Danilo, we should go for Bellerin but that's a ''bad'' habit from me that I always consider a player's potential for the future instead of soley focusing on his current level. Danilo would probably be able to take over the Alves role pretty easily and he is still my first choice since it's extremely rare to get a good/great RB nowadays but Bellerin is only 19 and is currently in good form at Arsenal. He's 4 years younger than Danilo and I wonder, if he'll surpass Danilo's current level when he becomes 23. With 4 years at top level it's not even close to impossible.

I hear that he is average at best defensively. I honestly don't want another Alba. Nor players bought from Arsenal.:lol: Danilo has the whole package IMO. Height, strength, the right age, experience and ability.

I would not really mind paying 25-30 million euros for him if that means that we have "another Alves" for the next 7-8 seasons.

It would be a mistake to let Danilo go.

Leo_Messi

Gaspar? He's not even Villareal material...

Eh? Gaspar has been really good this season and is Villarreal's preferred right back. Still young.

He is not my favorite either but your claim is nonsense with all due respect. You can't have watched him this season if you say so.

Andrew M

If we don't get Danilo, we should go for Bellerin but that's a ''bad'' habit from me that I always consider a player's potential for the future instead of soley focusing on his current level. Danilo would probably be able to take over the Alves role pretty easily and he is still my first choice since it's extremely rare to get a good/great RB nowadays but Bellerin is only 19 and is currently in good form at Arsenal. He's 4 years younger than Danilo and I wonder, if he'll surpass Danilo's current level when he becomes 23. With 4 years at top level it's not even close to impossible.

We have given Arsenal enough money. Please no more

Rudey

I have watched him multiple times this season and I believe that a 10-million price tag as a member said here is insane. Buying him would be desperate in my eyes, because we won't win a Champions League trophy with him at right back department. Sorry if you think the opposite, it's normal that people disagree :p

Leo_Messi

I have watched him multiple times this season and I believe that a 10-million price tag as a member said here is insane. Buying him would be desperate in my eyes, because we won't win a Champions League trophy with him at right back department. Sorry if you think the opposite, it's normal that people disagree :p

Your comment was obviously nonsense. "Not good enough for Villarreal". Come on! I did not propose him nor do I want him. Your comment just confirmed that you are likely not to have watched him at all. He has been really good this season. No two words about it.

Never mind.

G

Gasgas

Danilo or bust for me

The rest of the options at right back are pretty much crap or semi-crap average at best players that have no business at barca

Danilo must be our no1. option. But there are other potencial players: Fabinho, Van Rhijn, Aurier, De Sciglio, Gaspar. Also who do you think could be our CB? Laporte, Schaar?
For CM, i think we should be happy with anyone from: Pogba, Verrati, Koke, Gundogan... Is there chance for Thiago return? We could also go for less experinced and cheaper ones: Tielemans, Kovacic, Oliver, but i think its to risky.

My hopes for 2016:
GK: Stegen, Bravo, Ondoa
RB: Danilo, Montoya
CB: Pique, Laporte, Bartra, Mascherano, maybe one of Vermealen/Mathieu
LB: Alba, Adriano
CDM: Busquets, Samper, and Masch sometimes
CM: RakitiC, Pogba/Gundogan, Iniesta, Rafinha
RW: Messi, Adama, sometimes Rafinha
ST: Suarez, one of Sandro/Munir (also Vietto if he comes)
LW: Neymar, Pedro (Vietto if Pedro leaves)

Co0ter

Danilo, Laporte, Gündogan, Pogba

I don't want Laporte. I want a WC CB right now while Messi is still in his prime and Suarez is still young (28 already). Laporte is a promising player and that is all. Marquinhos is in a league of his own when it comes to young CB, Varane doesn't even come close. Now what WC CB is actually available for us to buy? No clue.

Gundogan for me is overrated. Good player but no thanks. Watching Veratti protect the ball and toss/turn through players blows me away. Not to mention he's great defensively and has vision as well. Koke would be second option for me, two all around very strong players. Pogba has way too many question marks over him. Is his passing/intelligence sharp enough to link up with our team? Work rate? Not too sure.

As far as Danilo...yes please!

LordLichtenstein

Summer 2015 transfers

In:

Deulofeu - Back from loan.
Grimaldo - Promoted from Barca B

Out:

Alves - Contract expires
Xavi - Retires or moves to MLS
Pedro - Sell him (Only if he wants to leave)
Douglas - Sell him
Samper - Loan him out for one year (until 2016)
Munir - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Adama - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Sandro - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)

January 2016 signings

In:

Bellerín - His contract will expire in 18 months. (Only if Adriano/Montoya doesn't work out)

Summer 2016 signings

In:

Dybala - Free
Thiago - His contract will expire in 12 months.
D. Suárez - Back from loan.
Tello - Back from loan
Samper - Back from loan
Marquinhos OR Laporte - Their contracts will expire in 2018.

Out:

Mathieu - Sell him
Adriano - Sell him
Halilović - Loan him out for one year (until 2017)

This is how I would like it to go down :)

Last edited:

Co0ter

Varane is better than Marquinhos.
have you even watch them both play this season? if you had you'd realize that you are very, very wrong. varane has been hot and cold for a while now, marquinhos has been nothing but a boss

Mido

Summer 2015 transfers

In:

Deulofeu - Back from loan.
Grimaldo - Promoted from Barca B

Out:

Alves - Contract expires
Xavi - Retires or moves to MLS
Pedro - Sell him (Only if he wants to leave)
Douglas - Sell him
Samper - Loan him out for one year (until 2016)
Munir - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Adama - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Sandro - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)

January 2016 signings

In:

Bellerín - His contract will expire in 18 months. (Only if Adriano/Montoya doesn't work out)

Summer 2016 signings

In:

Dybala - Free
Thiago - His contract will expire in 12 months.
D. Suárez - Back from loan.
Tello - Back from loan
Samper - Back from loan
Marquinhos OR Laporte - Their contracts will expire in 2018.

Out:

Mathieu - Sell him
Adriano - Sell him
Halilović - Loan him out for one year (until 2017)

This is how I would like it to go down :)

Taking Xavi and Pedro out during the 2015 summer would be a HUGE mistake if we don't take Samper and Tello. Let's face it , Sergi Roberto, Rafinha nor Delofeu have the level to compensate those losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans