Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Deulofeu, Denis Suarez, Sandro, Adama, Tello, Munir mostly won't make it barca. Adama still has time to make it. Same goes for munir.

Why Munir has time to make it and not Sandro?they are 2 month separated age wise
tbh if it is about time the oldest of this group has just completed 21 .all of them still has the chance to evolve but most recently all of them has given more reasons not to be too optimistic about the future

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And he's expected to renew his contract quite soon. And if he does, up goes his price again.

I remember reading that Porto wanted to renew his contract and agree to lower his release clause to 30m or something. I'll try to find that report. Think it was in A Bola.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I remember reading that Porto wanted to renew his contract and agree to lower his release clause to 30m or something. I'll try to find that report.

Interesting; doesn't sound like something Porto would normally do. Maybe Danilo's taking a paycut?

DonAK

Interesting; doesn't sound like something Porto would normally do. Maybe Danilo's taking a paycut?

Well, his release clause is currently at 50m I think, and he rejected a renewal offer, so I guess they know they are in a bad position and just want to get as much money for him as possible hence renewal + lower release clause from 50m to 30m ish....

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why Munir has time to make it and not Sandro?they are 2 month separated age wise
tbh if it is about time the oldest of this group has just completed 21 .all of them still has the chance to evolve but most recently all of them has given more reasons not to be too optimistic about the future

Munir is more versatile imo. It is not just about age, sandro will be good sub player even for a club like barca unless he improves drastically he will never be a starter. But munir has much wider skillset, if he develops them he will make it otherwise he wont.

Icarium

Lifestealer
zanela is right tho.

People expect too much. We have the transfer ban. And other clubs will not be kind to barca just because it's Barca.

Those stories about buying in summer, registering in winter, etc etc. personally I think it's a huge, huge handicap when you try to sign a young star.

And zanela didn't mean any harm, she just warns you guys to not expect too much because you might end up in anger and disappointment because you didn't look at it from a realistic pov to begin with.

Yeah I know we have to be very realistic and we have high chances of ending up with none of them and may settle for Henderson or Lars bender. All I am saying the club will definitely try for at least one of those 3 like we tried fro TS.

zanela

Zamparini is bit of a crazy character. There are clubs who'd not only be willing to match his player evaluation (regardless of the contract sitn.), but also offer exorbitant wages and a starting spot to Dybala. Basically, a deal that satisfies all parties concerned. If Dybala insists on swimming to Barca, he'd 've to make considerable sacrifices (both on fin. and playtime), and also risk invoking Zamparini's wrath who'd 've him put on the bench for the remainder, if the doesn't 've his way. I honestly believe Dybala will go to the highest bidder.

DonAK

Zamparini is bit of a crazy character. There are clubs who'd not only be willing to match his player evaluation (regardless of the contract sitn.), but also offer exorbitant wages and a starting spot to Dybala. Basically, a deal that satisfies all parties concerned. If Dybala insists on swimming to Barca, he'd 've to make considerable sacrifices (both on fin. and playtime), and also risk invoking Zamparini's wrath who'd 've him put on the bench for the remainder, if the doesn't 've his way. I honestly believe Dybala will go to the highest bidder.

That's an understatement my friend.

I think Bertus said PSG wanted him. Would be interesting to see whether they go after him in Summer. If Dybala decides to stay to run out his contract then as you said he'll most likely be benched for the entire next season. Zamparini loves his money.

BBZ8800

Which is Barca's fault, they should really be better at loaning their players out, instead of having them rotting up in the B team

Those are excuses from deluded "La Masia is better than Harry Potter in producing wonders"-Barca fans.
These players are just average.

The board was bad, coaches were not too good, but still...
We talked about a lot on some other topics in Barcelona B section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans