BBZ8800

Summer 2015 transfers

In:

Deulofeu - Back from loan.
Grimaldo - Promoted from Barca B

Out:

Alves - Contract expires
Xavi - Retires or moves to MLS
Pedro - Sell him (Only if he wants to leave)
Douglas - Sell him
Samper - Loan him out for one year (until 2016)
Munir - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Adama - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Sandro - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)

January 2016 signings

In:

Bellerín - His contract will expire in 18 months. (Only if Adriano/Montoya doesn't work out)

Summer 2016 signings

In:

Dybala - Free
Thiago - His contract will expire in 12 months.
D. Suárez - Back from loan.
Tello - Back from loan
Samper - Back from loan
Marquinhos OR Laporte - Their contracts will expire in 2018.

Out:

Mathieu - Sell him
Adriano - Sell him
Halilović - Loan him out for one year (until 2017)

This is how I would like it to go down :)

A bias and overrating of any younger player is extremely strong in you.
Arsene Wenger would be happy with your ideas, though.

But Barca's trophycabinet wouldn't be too happy. (Or filled with any new trophies)

Bertus

Summer 2015 transfers

In:

Deulofeu - Back from loan.
Grimaldo - Promoted from Barca B

Out:

Alves - Contract expires
Xavi - Retires or moves to MLS
Pedro - Sell him (Only if he wants to leave)
Douglas - Sell him
Samper - Loan him out for one year (until 2016)
Munir - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Adama - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)
Sandro - Loan him out for two years (until 2017)

January 2016 signings

In:

Bellerín - His contract will expire in 18 months. (Only if Adriano/Montoya doesn't work out)

Summer 2016 signings

In:

Dybala - Free
Thiago - His contract will expire in 12 months.
D. Suárez - Back from loan.
Tello - Back from loan
Samper - Back from loan
Marquinhos OR Laporte - Their contracts will expire in 2018.

Out:

Mathieu - Sell him
Adriano - Sell him
Halilović - Loan him out for one year (until 2017)

This is how I would like it to go down :)

It doens't work like that.

Players back from loans aside, your basis is that no player will renew their contracts. But it doesn't work like that.

For example, Marquinhos will renew this month with PSG. He confirmed himself that it will be soon.

And DYbala will be sold this summer, confirmed by his club's president himself.

Bertus

Yep. Don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand.

Had we ditched tS for Courtois then we would've ended up with none, chasing the Belgian all summer turning out to be a Thiago Silva v2 because there was no way in hell Chelsea would sell their future #1 who was already among the very best in the World.

You mean V3, right. Marquinhos was V2 already :VdB:

khaled_a_d

You mean V3, right. Marquinhos was V2 already :VdB:

I really don't think we were Marquinhos all summer ,we have surely had interest but it wasn't Marquinhos or bust like TS.
even if the alternative players signed was 31 years old Mathieu and Vermaelen :zubi:

Bertus

I really don't think we were Marquinhos all summer ,we have surely had interest but it wasn't Marquinhos or bust like TS.
even if the alternative players signed was 31 years old Mathieu and Vermaelen :zubi:

We got Vermi because they actually chased Marquinhos all summer.

If they worked on getting a better CB from the start, they would have never bought an injured player like that.

To me, it was more a rushed backup choice because they tried marquinhos, tried again and again, and failed.

Parisian sources already confirmed Barca was hitting on marquinhos all summer. Le_Parisien confirmed that they really offered 45M euros for example.

And a week ago, Marquinhos himself confirmed Barca really wanted him last summer, but whatever was offered, PSG kept closing the door.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

If I could choose then I would buy Marquinhos, Danilo, Pogba and Dybala.

Not going to happen though.:bartomeu:

It will be interesting for sure.

khaled_a_d

We got Vermi because they actually chased Marquinhos all summer.

If they worked on getting a better CB from the start, they would have never bought an injured player like that.

To me, it was more a rushed backup choice because they tried marquinhos, tried again and again, and failed.

Parisian sources already confirmed Barca was hitting on marquinhos all summer. Le_Parisien confirmed that they really offered 45M euros for example.

And a week ago, Marquinhos himself confirmed Barca really wanted him last summer, but whatever was offered, PSG kept closing the door.

I said we were interested and going after him, I didn't deny that
But I don't think we were all summer for him ,and tbh after Suarez signing I highly doubt we were really chasing him ,Bravo/MATS/Rakitic/Suarez were all signed .we didn't have money to make a signing for either Marquinhos or Cuadrado whom both rumored that we were interested (along Benatia ) ,the way that summer transfer ended I think any rumors after the Suarez signing was either a bit old (i.e prior to Suarez signing) or just fed by the club to make it look they are pushing hard for top class player
IMO Vermaelen & Douglas was signed due to lack of competent Sporting director who has no clue of what he is doing .not due to chasing Marquinhos till August

Alen

I think we don't fully realize what the ban means. Almost all the players people in here want are impossible to buy unless they are on the market in 2016.

Danilo's contract ends in summer 2016, he has suitors and we can't play him until January. I don't see him renewing his contract just to wait for us. He's leaving and he's not coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans