Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

I would love to see fabinho's highlights. I have never seen him play and if he is one of our targets i need to see his highlights

anguy

I don't think we will buy midfielder during next winter break. Everyone will take too much time to adapt to our style and tactics. One possibility is to buy young cheaper player (Tielemans, Kovacic) already during summer, not register him, just train with him to integrate him into the squad. But I highly doubt the same thing can be done with more experienced and expensive player. On the other hand FBs need shorter time to adapt, so buying RB is likely, might be even necessary.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pogba would be an awesome player for Barca. I won't get my hopes up tho. Keep calm, that is what I have learned as a Barca fan :lol:

F

Flavia

Pogba or Gundogan won't come before the summer of 2016, though. There's stil the next season before it happens. If it happens, ofc.

Kohe321

What about a RB, Alves' replacement?

Alves should get a new contract IMO.

Or we can bring back Godswill from whatever hiding he has gone into? He got injured sometime last year, what happened to him? Haven't heard about him in ages. He was pretty good, wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans