Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What happened with the 'Pogba or Gundogan' and 'Should Alves get a new contract' threads/polls?

SeloBarca

Gudogan could come quite cheap though if we start talking to him before he signs a new contract.
Maybe we can get both Pogba and Gundo, would make a nice midfield.
Would have to sell some players though.

Zincubus

Banned
Gudogan could come quite cheap though if we start talking to him before he signs a new contract.
Maybe we can get both Pogba and Gundo, would make a nice midfield.
Would have to sell some players though.

I'd be happy to "lose" Pedro , Iniesta , Mathieu , Xavi and Alves for starters...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I would love to see fabinho's highlights. I have never seen him play and if he is one of our targets i need to see his highlights

So apparently the last 2 or 3 games Fabinho has been playing as CM and 18 year Toure is playing in RB position, we should get Toure then:D

khaled_a_d

Mehh, seems Im the only one who doest really want Pogba. I want Verratti! He'd be the perfect player for us

There is #teamVeratti ,#teamPogba & #teamGundogan in this amazing forum .but Veratti won't play for Barca .he is playing in a club that won't let him go

i_bleed_blaugrana

I just doubt that Pogba will be available through this summer, I will be really surprised if he doesn't leave this year and that's why I don't think we will get him personally.

Personally, I kinda wanna Paulo Dybala here the most out of all the players we've been linked to and although Pogba is certainly a close second, I think we actually could make a deal with the whole loan till January thing work with Palermo while Juve probably won't want it.

Dybala as our next Iniesta would kick this team into something untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans