Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiDinho10

I just doubt that Pogba will be available through this summer, I will be really surprised if he doesn't leave this year and that's why I don't think we will get him personally.

Personally, I kinda wanna Paulo Dybala here the most out of all the players we've been linked to and although Pogba is certainly a close second, I think we actually could make a deal with the whole loan till January thing work with Palermo while Juve probably won't want it.

Dybala as our next Iniesta would kick this team into something untouchable.

Dybala is an attacker, not a midfielder and certainly not a CM like Iniesta. He would be a good striker for us though, I'm still undecided between him and Vietto.

anguy

No forward this year or next next year please. Give Adama, Deulofeu and Sandro a chance. Buy RB and 1-2 CM (depends on how Rakitic will play).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No forward this year or next next year please. Give Adama, Deulofeu and Sandro a chance. Buy RB and 1-2 CM (depends on how Rakitic will play).

We'd be mad to say no to Vietto/Dybala though if Pedro leaves. If Pedro stays, then I'd agree with you.

anguy

We'd be mad to say no to Vietto/Dybala though if Pedro leaves. If Pedro stays, then I'd agree with you.

Vietto and Dybala are both semi established young players. They won't like to be left on bench and frankly it would be a waste of their talentFor the next 2 years (until Suarez turns 30) it would be stupid to sign such players, maybe send them on loan, but we need to concentrate our resources on areas of need. I'd rather overpay for Danillo and Verratti (100 mil) than 35 mil for Dybala and 25 for Vietto.

SeloBarca

Veratti-Pogba would also make a nice midfield, but Veratti wont leave PSG.

However i really want to see big signings to strengthen our team in midfield and defence rather then cheap 10-20 mil signings that are just "ok" or dont play at all like Vermaelen, Douglas and Mathieu.

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

I just doubt that Pogba will be available through this summer, I will be really surprised if he doesn't leave this year and that's why I don't think we will get him personally.

Personally, I kinda wanna Paulo Dybala here the most out of all the players we've been linked to and although Pogba is certainly a close second, I think we actually could make a deal with the whole loan till January thing work with Palermo while Juve probably won't want it.

Dybala as our next Iniesta would kick this team into something untouchable.
A forward to replace a CM?

anguy

Our possibilities once the ban ends baswed on qualities of players :

RB : Danillo, Aurrier, Bellerin, Fabinho (Monaco), Gaspar, converted Adama. Danillo is obviously most proven of this bunch, although part of me wants to at least see how Adama would play as offensive RB.

Midfield top players: Verratti, Pogba, DiMaria. Verratti would be ideal CM for us, but he might be not available. Pogba is overhyped, will be expensive and is more an AM than CM. Di Maria would fit great as AM and if he continues to flop at MU, LVG might be willing to let him go.

Secondary options : Gundogan, Pjanic, Matuidi, Vidal, De Bruyne, Cazorla, Coutinho : Gundogan WAS a perfect fit, but I'm not so sure about him. He has still not regained his top form he had before injury. Big risk of becoming flop. Pjanic is great passer and has good ball control. half year ago I thought he would be ideal, but now with Roma in the crisis I don't know. Matuidi would be really good replacement for Iniesta and would fit Enrique style. Vidal the same, another darkhorse in the race. Everytime I saw Juventus atch he was better than Pogba. Also would be a better fit for CM. De Bruyne is good, but too much an AM IMO. Cazorla is good passer, but too weak physically, Coutinho might be last option (for LM) if everything else fails.

And then there are young talents who have still more potential, than true ability : Kovacic, Tielemans, Dennis Suarez ... One of them might be fine, but we still need to buy at least one established midfielder from 2 groups above...

L

linetty

Gundogan would be the perfect and probably the most relatively cheap option. Cazorla, Di Maria etc. are not Barca class.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Saw a rumor that Palermo's president confirmed that Dybala will sign for his new club in 15 days. Any truth to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans