Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So who is that mysterious club? From PL Arsenal and United are interested and we are also interested in him apparently. I am guessing this is just some cheap trick made by the club to inflate his transfer price. 30M£ might be too much for him, he still has lot to prove.

Kohe321

Gundogan would be the perfect and probably the most relatively cheap option. Cazorla, Di Maria etc. are not Barca class.

I get the feeling that our board barely even knows that Dortmund exists. Didn't we have a good chance of getting Hummels that summer Zubi spent chasing Thiago Silva had we just tried? Hummels even posted a picture with his girlfriend and what looked like very deliberate framing showing a Pique jersey in the background. Now, that might be a sign that he wanted to join us, or I might just be super naive, but hey... :lol:

Gundogan would be such a perfect fit for us, and he seems to be the most realistic midfielder we could actually sign without breaking the bank as well. Get on it Braida!

A midfield of Gundogan, Busquets and Rakitic makes my mouth water. All dem goals... :pep:

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

fcbdna

Banned
No forward this year or next next year please. Give Adama, Deulofeu and Sandro a chance. Buy RB and 1-2 CM (depends on how Rakitic will play).

Please enough of this Deulofeu crap he is Bojan 2.0 maybe even Gai Assulin 2.0 . Hyped beyond his abilities based solely on potentials and now look. . . . 3 loan spells and all were colossal failures.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Please enough of this Deulofeu crap he is Bojan 2.0 maybe even Gai Assulin 2.0 . Hyped beyond his abilities based solely on potentials and now look. . . . 3 loan spells and all were colossal failures.

2. And I wouldn't call them colossal failures. Just not up to expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans