Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

He is a traitor for me and is injured all the time. No thanks

Traitor? the kid rejected leaving us twice to see his playing time is minimal ,Cesc signed when he is promoted etc .
And we have signed back players like Pique and Cesc who moved once they had the opportunity
Bayern won't let him go at least with Pep there .but if there is a chance to get him only injuries is concern IMO

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona scouts will attend all CL games this week, mainly to watch Reus, Pogba, Calhanoglu, Fabinho, Wallace and Ferreira-Carrasco. [md]

I will watch Fabinho to see if he is any good.

LordLichtenstein

Barcelona scouts will attend all CL games this week, mainly to watch Reus, Pogba, Calhanoglu, Fabinho, Wallace and Ferreira-Carrasco. [md]

I will watch Fabinho to see if he is any good.
Why are we even scouting Reus? There is no way he would want to be our 4th choice. I doubt he wants to be in Pedro's shoes.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Big clubs scout lot of players, we don't need to sign him now but maybe later if we are interested later those scout reports might be useful.

mark1nhu

Braida (director) “Possible signings for Barça? In Brazil, there are 4-5 interesting players and 1 in Argentina.

brace yourselves because having 1 douglas isn't enough.

WTF?

I am from Brazil and couldn't imagine ANY player here good enough for Barca.

Maybe Ganso with a very low price tag, but certainly a HUGE BET.

Please board, stop this Brazilian fetishism. We need world class players, don't matter what country from!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
WTF?

I am from Brazil and couldn't imagine ANY player here good enough for Barca.

Maybe Ganso with a very low price tag, but certainly a HUGE BET.

Please board, stop this Brazilian fetishism. We need world class players, don't matter what country from!!!

How good is Fabinho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans