Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

WTF?

I am from Brazil and couldn't imagine ANY player here good enough for Barca.

Maybe Ganso with a very low price tag, but certainly a HUGE BET.

Please board, stop this Brazilian fetishism. We need world class players, don't matter what country from!!!

I think they are looking for young Brazilian up and coming players for the B team or to go out on loan.

Judging by the players linked.

PhilS

When you look at who is available for Barca to sign in the fall of 2015, I'd have to put Dani Alves at the top of the list. With the transfer ban, of course the list is quite short. The team has to be realistic, there is no replacement ready to go. Dani is in a very good negotiating position for dealing with the club, the club should just suck it up and resign him. Overpay him for two more years. Messi likes him, and he helps keep the other Brazilians happy.

Jombi

When you look at who is available for Barca to sign in the fall of 2015, I'd have to put Dani Alves at the top of the list. With the transfer ban, of course the list is quite short. The team has to be realistic, there is no replacement ready to go. Dani is in a very good negotiating position for dealing with the club, the club should just suck it up and resign him. Overpay him for two more years. Messi likes him, and he helps keep the other Brazilians happy.

I think Montoya, Adriano, Bartra and Douglas should be sufficient for the RB position in the 4 months until Jan 2016. We shouldnt have a problem progressing in both the CL and the Copa in the fall of 2015.

mark1nhu

I think Montoya, Adriano, Bartra and Douglas should be sufficient for the RB position in the 4 months until Jan 2016. We shouldnt have a problem progressing in both the CL and the Copa in the fall of 2015.

And then we will have to overpay some club/player to fill the gap (worldwide known).

I rather keep Dani and be more comfortable pursuing a new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans