Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeraj

"Bartomeu (president): "Transfer ban until 2016? The idea is to buy players and to let them stay at their current club until January." (barcastuff Twitter)

CuleLife4Life

"Bartomeu (president): "Transfer ban until 2016? The idea is to buy players and to let them stay at their current club until January." (barcastuff Twitter)

Well this would give me hope but I don't trust Barto to do the smart thing. We desperately need a rightback but I wouldn't be surprised if they sign a back up winger if Pedro leaves and call it a day.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

This guy is

1. Very sure, confident of getting re-elected

or

2. Gonna sign some deals before going out/elections

or

3. Gonna turn back on his decision to call elections(bear in mind that elections are yet to be formally called/announced)

CuleLife4Life

I wonder if our scouts have taken a look at PSV's right back Joshua Brenet

The same scouts that got us Douglas? Doubt it.

If I were a member of our scouting team, I'd be targeting rising stars in leagues like Germany ( like we did with MATs), Dutch League( we've had tremendous success with the Dutch), Ligue 1, and South America when it comes to our defense.

Real grabbed Varane for only 10mil. Emre Can went to Liverpool for the same amount. Wallace jumped from Cruzeiro to Monaco last season for 10mil and has shown glimpses of potential to be a top CB and he is only 20. Fabinho was another talented youth scooped up by Mendes and excelling at Monaco.

I just feel like we don't need to spend crazy amounts for talented players. We need to scope the earth closely. Our scouts should be top notch and grabbing these guys before they go somewhere else not dreaming for Thiago Silva for 2 summers and buying Douglas.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona, who has a transfer ban until January 2016, is keeping an eye on several players whose contract expires in the summer of 2016 [md]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona, who has a transfer ban until January 2016, is keeping an eye on several players whose contract expires in the summer of 2016 [md]

Looked up for some players. Found some pretty good ones :bartomeu:

Clyne (RB Southampton), Tielemans (CM Anderlecht), Danilo (RB Porto), Gündogan (CM BVB), Juan Jesus (CB Inter), Nikolas Nkoulou (CB Marseille).

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Tielemans and Gündogan (if we can't get Pogba) are probably our best options. Danilo is most likely off to RM.

CuleLife4Life

No way in hell to Juan Jesus of Inter. He sucks.

We should be looking at Mayke from Cruzeiro in Brazil.

Only 22 but apparently Benfica or Porto are alreay looking at him for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans