Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rafael from Man Utd would be a good cheap Dani Alves replacement despite his hothead.

BTW Pogba >>> Koke fact!
Koke has been silent this season. . . Pogba having a great run for his third season straight.
Koke had what just one good season?

silent? :facepalm: just because you don't follow Atletico doesn't mean that Koke was silent... He had an injury in 2015 and that's why you probably heard little of him. Nevertheless, he has been Atletico's key player this season as well, contributing 13 assists.

khaled_a_d

When was the last time Barca tried to sign a player from them?

The Villa deal etc may have built up decent relations and it is something that could happen again in future as the clubs go forward.

Atletico don't have the same stance about selling to Barca as they do to Real as far as I know.

Not like Real for sure ,but I would think they would prefer EPL offer than Barca offer for sure

JamDav1982

Not like Real for sure ,but I would think they would prefer EPL offer than Barca offer for sure

Maybe they would but to deal with Barca and have a good relationship together could be of benefit.

If neither deal with Real but deal with each other it would be a good thing!!

I

instinct

CBOLGgBUcAAEHDY.jpg

:')

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Makes sense though. We're playing with a classic cf again and there's no backup for Suárez. Llorente is all but gone from Juve too.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Makes sense though. We're playing with a classic cf again and there's no backup for Suárez. Llorente is all but gone from Juve too.

But we're not playing with a classic CF at all. Suarez moves all over the place and is able to threaten all points of the front. Suarez is also quick and able to beat his man 1v1. Both Llorente and Dzeko are static towers, and old and unproductive to boot. Makes no sense at all.

If they want a backup CF, call up Sandro who has a lot of the same characteristics of Suarez, and actually produced very well with the first team in limited time. Or go buy Paulo Dybala who shows the same type of game.

BerkeleyBernie

If they want a backup CF, call up Sandro who has a lot of the same characteristics of Suarez, and actually produced very well with the first team in limited time.

Yes, I liked Sandro, seems smart and efficient with his back to goal. Good hold-up/lay-off passing, and a quick turn as well.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yes, I liked Sandro, seems smart and efficient with his back to goal. Good hold-up/lay-off passing, and a quick turn as well.

Yeah honestly if they want a backup CF, they should give Sandro a shot. He's shown a very intriguing set of skills at the position that could make him a very nice player. He's got a nice grasp of the position with the way he does all the little things you expect a veteran CF to do.

L

linetty

Yeah, recycling same crap articles from few months back... SPORT is just having a brainfart, Glen Johnson yesterday & Dzeko/Llorente today, lack of ideas

L

linetty

It doesn't make sense at all. We're playing with a CF but a mobile one. Dzeko & Llorente are turtles and are nothing close to the type of CF we need. Recycled rumours from few months back with nothing backing it up. Also, we primarily look for a right back and a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans