Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Its time to raid la masia. Samper and Deulofeu alone would cover the losses of both xavi and pedro. Not saying Samper is as good as Xavi btw.

L

linetty

Pogba, the secret plan
-Barça is willing to sign the player now and leave him on loan with juventus for a year
-The player and his agent don't want to renounce playing in the CL 2016, and the club see him as Xavi's replacement.
Pogba is a great player but are we really ready to pay such a ridiculous amount of money that will certainly be asked for him? It's not like we have unlimited resources and spilling out ~80m would most probably mean less quality purchases for other positions.

Jombi

Imagine Suarez, Neymar and Messi all out due to suspension and injuries. Front line of Munir-Sandro-Deulofeu??? Doesnt look intimidating.

L

linetty

Tall target man rumors not going away. Pelle being the latest. Gómez also mentioned.
They're just recycling. Pelle, Llorente- I've already heard it. Wouldn't put much thought into it. Buying another striker wouldn't make sense too as we are clearly lacking in mid, in that case better keep Pedro and promote Sandro.

GoGGi

Barcelona are keeping an eye on Arsenal right back Hector Bellerin (20), who left Barcelona for the English club in 2011. [daily star]

L

linetty

Barcelona are keeping an eye on Arsenal right back Hector Bellerin (20), who left Barcelona for the English club in 2011. [daily star]
Gundogan, Bellerin, Vietto (if Pedro leaves) and I'll count that transfer window as successful.

DrPepper

Danilo, Gündogan plus a good CB = perfect transfer window. Quite undecided about the CB part though. No one really convincing enough atm.

Maybe we should start thinking about Marquinhos again. Or even Thiago Silva. I mean a lot of people here fantasize about Verratti who is as unrealistic as those other two players.

L

linetty

Danilo, Gündogan plus a good CB = perfect transfer window. Quite undecided about the CB part though. No one really convincing enough atm.

Maybe we should start thinking about Marquinhos again. Or even Thiago Silva. I mean a lot of people here fantasize about Verratti who is as unrealistic as those other two players.
Danilo, Marcos, Silva are all unrealistic targets. We've been through this already and you still haven't learned? I think Gundogan, Bellerin and Vietto are very realistic targets for reasonable amounts and there's where we should be looking out.

What do I know though, better to keep chasing unrealistic targets all summer and then end up with mediocre desperate signings, eh?

DrPepper

My last part was more ironic. You probably should know I'm one of the few here who has never hyped Verratti or considered him as a signing, because - as you said it - too unrealistic.

But if people like to think about Verratti, it'd be also fair to think about Marquinhos or Silva, right?

Not sure about Danilo being THAT unrealistic though. Imo Danilo and Bellerin are equally (un)realistic. Only that Bellerin has the Arsenal-factor which is a huge turn off for me.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Danilo/Other good RB + Gundogan/Koke + Laporte + Vietto(if Pedro leaves) :worthy:

Koke and Laporte will cost more than 100M... We can only get one of them. Laporte is too costly, bilbao will not accept anything less than his release clause. We will buy a defender for 2016-17 season. I can see us buying a midfielder and a forward and maybe a RB for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans