Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Also: Overmars,Petit..

Mind you, we did well with van Bronckhorst, who was also a full back.

Am I the only one who liked Overmars here? Anyway him and Petit was signed a decade and half ago .that is very long time to use their names in such conversation

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
4th Forward

'One of the two Argentines would be ideal to completent the trident if Pedro leaves Barca.'

'The Villarreal player got a release clause of 20m while the Palermo player's contract runs out in 2016.'

CBYwa-DVIAAwj9A.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Porque no los dos? :mou:

Dybala would be the better backup for Suarez (imo) and Vietto the better backup for one of our wide forwards (Messi/Neymar).

As such, I'd get Dybala since we have no backup for Suarez, but it seems he's gone this summer.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I like Vietto. He's still a little raw, but he has lots of potential. Him Staying in Villarreal another half season would only do us and him good.
But if we get one of the two, Pedro should leave and we should give a chance to one of Sandro/Munir/Delou.

L

linetty

Vietto is just something else. Every time I watch him he stands out and impresses me. Remember watching Villarreal v RM earlier this year and I think he came on on the last 30 mins or so and ripped Real's defence apart, that was great, and he's just 21. Beautiful little player. 20m could be a bargain.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Vietto is just something else. Every time I watch him he stands out and impresses me. Remember watching Villarreal v RM earlier this year and I think he came on on the last 30 mins or so and ripped Real's defence apart, that was great, and he's just 21. Beautiful little player. 20m could be a bargain.

I feel the same, though I don't watch the Serie A nearly as much as La Liga, and global consensus seems to be rating Dybala a bit higher.

In any case, as much as i'd love to have one of them, if it's more than 20M€ I think it'd be too much, we have higher priorities to adjust.

L

linetty

I feel the same, though I don't watch the Serie A nearly as much as La Liga, and global consensus seems to be rating Dybala a bit higher.

In any case, as much as i'd love to have one of them, if it's more than 20M€ I think it'd be too much, we have higher priorities to adjust.
Never seen that much of Dybala either but I honestly doubt he's a bigger talent than Vietto. I hope we sell Pedro for sth around 25m and get Luciano for that money.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I like Vietto more, but I doubt he can fill out all the positions in our attack. Dybala seems to be more flexible, but he certainly wouldn't be cheap. For the time being, let's just give Deulofeu and Sandro/Munir a season and see how they do.

Btw, MD always have the weirdest ads on the front page.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Btw, MD always have the weirdest ads on the front page.

If you look at the "portadas" on marca, you'll see all of spanish media has the same ad, Marca MD AS Sport, all have that erectile disfunction ad .. I think it says a lot about the footy fans demographic ^^

L

linetty

Luciano Vietto (21 Villarreal) and Paulo Dybala (21 Palermo) are the candidates to replace Pedro, if the latter leaves this summer. [md]

It would be great if we could offload Pedro for 25m and get Vietto for 20m.

khaled_a_d

According to MD then Osasuna's 18 year old goalkeeper Jokin Ezkieta (whose contract expires this summer) has signed with Barça B. He is expected to join the team in January 2016. I don't know anything about him but apparently he is quite talented.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...je-del-barca-b-para-la-proxima-temporada.html

And tall ,our next Oier is here :worthy:
But seriously how many are we gonna have of those GKs? Ondoa isn't even getting a chance with the team and he is Cameroon no 1 .I would guess Ortola will be promoted to replace Masip and May be one of Ondoa and Suarez will move on loan in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans