Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

ROR!!! Why in the world would Barca be interested in kovacic?!

He is talented AM similar to Iniesta?

Anyway yesterdays game vs Celta clearly showed we NEED elite CM passer. Not good, elite and ASAP. When Xavi came on, our game drastically improved, before it our midfield with Iniesta/Rafinha looked horrible. Pogba won't help us in that aspect. I don't like Gundogan that much (he is still not in previous form after his injury) but we should go after him, because he's the only decent choice who won't be cup tied when our ban ends in winter (Dortmund is unlikely to qualify for European compatitions). He will also be a cheap because his contract ends. Or we might buy someone like Pjanic and let him just train with team for first half of season. He won't have match practice, but he'll be better integrated in our team when the ban ends.

L

linetty

Barcelona are again interested in Bayern defender Jerome Boateng (26). They want to sign him this year and he'd join in summer 2016. [marca]

lol

G

Gasgas

Cant help but wonder what would this have been like had these last summer targets of mine been bought
I wanted:
Ter stegen,
Benatia
Pjanic
Cuadrado
Higuain
:pep:

Alen

Barcelona are again interested in Bayern defender Jerome Boateng (26). They want to sign him this year and he'd join in summer 2016. [marca]

lol

Going from no CBs to 6 of them :lol: Although a Piqué - Boateng pair would pretty great.

Co0ter

I blame the midfield vs Celta mostly on Lucho. Busquets is just back from injury and Rafinha and Iniesta are a bad pairing- both are small, weak and shy from tackles. Iniesta doesn't boss games with possession or run at defenders anymore...and he's getting old and never was great defensively like how Lucho is using him. Rafinha is a good player but that's it. I wish it weren't true but it is. Thiago had more impressive moments and confidence with less support from coach and playing time.

With the direction Barca is going, both Iniesta and Rafinha arent the midfielders we need to succeed and move forward.

F

Flavia

MD "top secret": Ander Herrera. They're saying he's the one wanted to replace Iniesta for the 16-17 season.

If the rumors are right, this board want a midfield of Pogba(Raki)-Busi(Samper)-Herrera(Iniesta).

Jombi

MD "top secret": Ander Herrera. They're saying he's the one wanted to replace Iniesta for the 16-17 season.

If the rumors are right, this board want a midfield of Pogba(Raki)-Busi(Samper)-Herrera(Iniesta).

Oh dear, Herrera isnt better than Rafinha and Pogba doesnt have the technique and passing to play for us. I would rather see us move Samper to Xavi's position.

Egert

Estonian Culé

lol

Well we sure are interested in him but Bayern won't let go of him. That's for sure.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Herrera is not a bad player, but I feel the team could do better. At any rate, it is good that they're thinking even with Iniesta's replacement in mind, not just adding one more midfielder. The ideal situation for the midfield of this team is one in which Rakitic is the versatile rotational midfielder who plays a lot but is not a starter, and Iniesta is slowly phased out into the current Xavi role with Rafinha's minutes added on. Rafinha should be player in an attacking role. Yes, that means ideally adding 2 more players for the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans