Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Sport made multiple polls about signings:

pogba-mas-deseado-por-aficion-1428351242421.jpg

Pogba the favorite for the midfield. Midfield also the position that needs reinforcements the most. And "other" the option for a forward. The failed to add Vietto, so I guess he'd win if he was an option in the poll.
I don't understand why Reus was added as mdf, though.

zanela

Reus has always been promoted as MF (iniesta's sub) by both Catalan papers. And he will always be in the mix for any transfer related poll, even if there is no longer any interest from our side. Remember all those incessant Reus articles on SPORT/MD before his renewal, they use to attract huge traffic, and 2k+ comments every time. They know his name will always bring them the clicks. :VdB:

Bertus

Pogba the favorite for the midfield. Midfield also the position that needs reinforcements the most. And "other" the option for a forward. The failed to add Vietto, so I guess he'd win if he was an option in the poll.

Who does care about those polls tho? :lol:

As if Barca always signed the preferred players from polls.

I am not sure that Vermi, Douglas and Mathieu were leading fans polls last year if you see what I mean.

anguy

If we want somenone to replace Iniesta the logical choice would be Pogba, not buying someone else and putting Pogba to CM...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Now Herrera is added to bunch of players we are being linked with... So it's Pogba, Koke, Mata, Di Maria, Kovacic, Calhanoglu, Verrati and now Herrera, who will be next?

Ursegor

World Champion

Looks like ThwiX cleared his browser cache 2138 times. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans