Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If the youth fail to impress then buying players is normal.

Samper hasn't failed to impress. His first official start with the senior team was in a UCL match, and he performed well.

That said, we need to buy a starting midfielder. Not two. Just one.

Bertus

Samper hasn't failed to impress. His first official start with the senior team was in a UCL match, and he performed well.

What I meant is that, for example, having La Masia doesn't mean Barca can't buy better players if there are some on the market.

There's nothing wrong in buying Verratti if they could!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What I meant is that, for example, having La Masia doesn't mean Barca can't buy better players if there are some on the market.

Well. We can't. I guess that settles it? :mou:

Anyway, according to the Sport rumor regarding Pogba, if we buy him, he wouldn't be coming until the 16-17 season.

Bertus

Anyway, according to the Sport rumor regarding Pogba, if we buy him, he wouldn't be coming until the 16-17 season.
Unless the ban is lifted. If it is, Barca would pay 80M and get him this summer.

But yeah, Barca also needs to sign players that will join this winter. Or they must count on their youth.

If Barca wins the treble, it can play a part in those deals and lure players more easily.

You can add the line "best football club in the world 14/15". That would not sound too bad :)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Unless the ban is lifted. If it is, Barca would pay 80M and get him this summer.

But yeah, Barca also needs to sign players that will join this winter. Or they must count on their youth.

If Barca wins the treble, it can play a part in those deals and lure players more easily.

You can add the line "best football club in the world 14/15". That would not sound too bad :)

Right, if Blatter wins, no? Or so the rumor goes.

Bertus

Right, if Blatter wins, no? Or so the rumor goes.
Blatter is full of sh*t. I don't know how the ban could be lifted without creating an uproar :lol:

I just report what Sport is saying.

Not that I care for that ban as long as the current board gets fired this summer :lol:

(that said, I prefer to keep the ban and say Bye Bye to Blatter ^^ )

F

Flavia

Samper is a dm. It's not clear, or certain, tha he can play well as a cm.

DinhoR10

Not wrong in theory but I wasn't speaking about buying players on a whole I was speaking specifically about buying players that would get in the way of Samper. Especially since he would have been given more time this season if seeing if he's ready really is an issue. This guy has real talent, just like thiago, and has shown it in the first team while looking every bit the barcelona senior player in his 3 appearances. It isnt Deulofeu who hasnt translated his talent or Sergi Roberto who is essentially a passenger player having no impact on the match. Real output on the top level and watching that slip away without giving it a proper chance would be heartbreaking. Kind of like Pogba and man united.

Chong Li

Do people actually believe these transfers MD/SPORT are fantasizing about?

And worst of all they are recycling old rumours again and again.

This is all propaganda bullshit to sell papers and to influence the upcoming elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans