Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

Pjanic and Darmian? Why do we go after these players who are in the middle of their career and have reached their potential and cant become world class? Why dont we do what other top clubs do? They go after players in their early 20s who are already good and have several years to develop into world class players.

There is a reason players play in average clubs in their mid-20s. They are at their right level there.

XaviMessiGirl

Pjanic and Darmian? Why do we go after these players who are in the middle of their career and have reached their potential and cant become world class? Why dont we do what other top clubs do? They go after players in their early 20s who are already good and have several years to develop into world class players.

There is a reason players play in average clubs in their mid-20s. They are at their right level there.

So you're just making assumptions about players based on the club they play for?

Bertus

We need a Braida smiley...

We sure do. That man seems to know what he needs to do.

QDsb.png

Jombi

So you're just making assumptions about players based on the club they play for?

If they are in the middle of their career and still havent managed to impress any top clubs, thats a sign that they simply arent all that great. I just dont get why we dont show more ambition in the transfer market. I tried to keep an eye on both of these two in today's game. They are at their correct level at the moment. Neither did anything special and Pjanic was subbed off, probably Roma's worst player today.

XaviMessiGirl

If they are in the middle of their career and still havent managed to impress any top clubs, thats a sign that they simply arent all that great. I just dont get why we dont show more ambition in the transfer market. I tried to keep an eye on both of these two in today's game. They are at their correct level at the moment. Neither did anything special and Pjanic was subbed off.

A lot of top clubs are interested in Darmian so I don't know where you are getting the idea from that no one wants him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What Braida is doing is what a competent scouting network should be.

Next board should really fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans