Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I wouldn't take all this Braida business too seriously. There is an election in 3 months and a lot can change from now till then. It would be more prudent to treat Braida more like the transition caretaker and laying the ground work for others rather the one to ultimately make decisions.

If you read between the lines to what he's doing, it sure looks more like making approaches, making connections, compiling scounting and laying groundwork, rather than actual planning.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
François Gallardo said during the El Chiringuito show that Barcelona is very interested in Varane.

Fred Hermel also added:

"He wants to play more, but he didn't capitalize on Pepe and Ramos injuries. Also, the people around him give him very bad advices. Because of them, he's big headed.

Hermel added that the Catalan club knows that varane's situation in madrid is unclear."

I'd take him, but I'd buy a peaceful vacation retreat from ISIL, before I take the word of Gallardo and Hermel.

Egert

Estonian Culé
François Gallardo said during the El Chiringuito show that Barcelona is very interested in Varane.

Fred Hermel also added:

"He wants to play more, but he didn't capitalize on Pepe and Ramos injuries. Also, the people around him give him very bad advices. Because of them, he's big headed.

Hermel added that the Catalan club knows that varane's situation in madrid is unclear."

Imagine Varane at Barca :lol: All the hate he would get from RM fans

Jombi

How could you pass judgement on Braida anyways? The dude didn't lead any mercato so far.

And even if he doens't sign any big star this summer, (and while I'm sure some idiots will blame him if it happens that no star is signed), he isn't superman. People can't expect him to do business as if there was no transfer ban, and can't expect him to slam PSG door saying "I'm Braida, from FC Barcelona. I'm taking verratti with me." as if he was some kind of jedi.

Yes, it is worrying that we are linked with guys like Verratti. I really hope Braida isnt yet another guy who wants important PSG players and looking at the Arsenal squad for reinforcements. We need to get a broader perspective. I think it is definitely possible for a club with Barca's stature to go after great players in their early 20s from smaller clubs instead of focusing on average 25 year olds or wasting time with yet another unavailable PSG player.

mark1nhu

Cannot we just pay the release clause?

I mean, even if it's really big money, it would be BEAUTIFUL to take a player like Varane in such a bossy way.

khaled_a_d

Yes, it is worrying that we are linked with guys like Verratti. I really hope Braida isnt yet another guy who wants important PSG players and looking at the Arsenal squad for reinforcements. We need to get a broader perspective. I think it is definitely possible for a club with Barca's stature to go after great players in their early 20s from smaller clubs instead of focusing on average 25 year olds or wasting time with yet another unavailable PSG player.

We are linked to dozens of players man

The older one (André) or the younger one, Jordan? I watched the Lorient-PSG game a few weeks ago and Jordan was very impressive. Definitely a player to look out for. Not sure what he is doing at Lorient.

The older one, André, who is leaving Marseille for free this summer. He's had 5 full seasons at Marseille, was constantly OM's best player with Valbuena, one goal every 3 games there. Polyvalent winger / second striker with lots of energy for €0. We'd know what we would be getting. Clutch player too, always a great trait to look out for.

Jordan is much younger and difficult atm. But he is very talented as well. Which is not surprising, they're the sons of Abédi Pelé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans