Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

I beg to differ for Herrera and Mata. The first is an excellent alternative to Rakitic and Mata is not only good but multidimensional and polyvalent.

Götze is Iniesta's best replacement in my opinion. With Rakitic or Samper backing him up in 2016/2017, this would be a great midfield with Iniesta as our luxury sub. This would bring fire to Barca's engine :blowup:
Lel do you think we could bring in Gotze? I have no time arguing with you. Mata's been shit for the last 2 years and Herrera is nothing more than decent (we won't sign them either way so that discussion is useless).

With the transfer ban we're not buying anyone anyway and the only midfield upgrade will be Samper's promotion.

LordLichtenstein

paodkap.png

Mido

Lel do you think we could bring in Gotze? I have no time arguing with you. Mata's been shit for the last 2 years and Herrera is nothing more than decent (we won't sign them either way so that discussion is useless).

With the transfer ban we're not buying anyone anyway and the only midfield upgrade will be Samper's promotion.

If we could bring SUarez for 88 million why not bring Götze for 60 ? I an't help with that if you don't see any relevancy in thinking about Mata and Herrera. Who would you want to bring apart from Koke ?

L

linetty

If we could bring SUarez for 88 million why not bring Götze for 60 ? I an't help with that if you don't see any relevancy in thinking about Mata and Herrera. Who would you want to bring apart from Koke ?
Errr... maybe because Bayern would have no intention to sell him? I'd like Koke, Tielemans or Oliver Torres. Young blood is what we need.

xavi_the_Boss

What would we do with Götze?
We have no Position for him.Not the Player you would want in that midfield and not good enough to replace someone on the wing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As a fan of Goetze since he was with BVB and someone who defended him quite a few times since he came to Bayern (because if his lackluster performances), I don't want him here, certainly not for 60m.

Siberia

There are very few players Id like to see at barcca as midfielders. My first option would be Verratti. The kid has got it all to be a barca midfielder, plus he's only 22. I also wouldnt mind seeing Oliver Torres at barca. He's very young but looks like a big talent. Playing with the likes of iniesta, rakitic and busquets would do him very good.

hardyboy

I'd only like Silva from your list, the rest is rubbish or unreachable.

Silva is poor man's Iniesta plus he will soon turn 30. My preferences are either Verrati, Pogba or Koke, if not them then Gundogan or Oliver..

Last edited:

Mido

I am fine with every player mentioned above apart from Pogba, Verratti and Koke. Especially Pogba and Koke who would be financial disasters. And Koke doesn't see to be keen on joining Barca.

Mido

Errr... maybe because Bayern would have no intention to sell him? I'd like Koke, Tielemans or Oliver Torres. Young blood is what we need.

We shall soon get young blood with Samper and Halilovic. Koke is certainly not worth more than 25 million , and that is still a little bit too much in my opinion. And what does Koke bring more than Xavi apart from stamina ? His passing abilities ar overrated and he is too untidy for Barca. We already have Rakitic who's technique was quite defective but massively improved during the season. Koke would be an alternative to Rakitic, but I believe Rakitic does nearly everything better and we bought him for 18 million euros.

Samper could be Rakitic's liner, plus the guy has seemingly a very high potential.

Since Rafinha didn't improve, I think it would be wiser to look for Iniesta's replacement after integrating Samper to the squad. Mata, Pastore, Götze, Silva are all top quality players that have the technical skills to soften his future departure.

We need polyvalent players, and bringing central midfielders that can play as defensive midfielders ( Samper ...or Herrera etc...) or as wingers ( SIlva, Götze, Pastore, Mata etc...) would be an excellent solution in my opinion.

StarLord

RB : Azpilicueta / Fabinho

Midfield : Herrera / Mata / Javi Martinez / Götze / David Silva

Silva and Mata could also play in the attack if needed.

Azpilicueta is OK, but Chelsea ain't selling to us.

Fabinho I have never seen play. Have you?

Herrera? Not good enough.

Mata? Ditto.

Martinez? Same as above.

Gotze? A fourth-rate version of Messi. Can't see how he could replace Iniesta in the slightest, and he would cost infinitely more than he will ever be worth.

David Silva? Very good player, but ageing. Should have bought him back in the day maybe, not now.

Whether we like it or not, Pogba and Koke are the two best options, but again the problem is that they will cost too much money, but if we want to remain a powerhouse club, then we have no choice but to cough up some real dough. Simple as.

Pogba seems to have most of the attributes needed to be a world-class midfielder. The only thing that worries me about him is that I get the impression that he is sometimes lazy. Maybe I am wrong though.

Koke is also a supremely gifted midfielder. Not as silky smooth as Xavi and Iniesta, but gets the job done, will also cost a lot, but not as much as Pogba.

Verratti, I am really torn over this player, some of the things that I see in him I like, others I do not. There are at least two main problems with his play in my opinion. First, he is painfully slow. Second, he tries to do too much sometimes, he overestimates himself too often for my liking. Plus, he will also cost an absurd amount of money. He is not a good option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans