Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I do not know many players who have fully recovered after long-term lay-offs. In fact, I do not know any.

It kept him out for a colossal amount of time. That cannot be discounted in any way. Don't you think?
He wanted to avoid back surgery but then ended up getting it done a few months later.

StarLord

1. Age doesn't mean anything as long as it doesn't translate itself into performances

2. You may be right, we shall at least give it a try ( 12 million euros)

3. I had great expectations in Roberto back in 2011, now he clearly showed signs of improvement, could be a solid sub. Samper has a high potential, still needs to step up to the plate.

4. I would be ready to pay 50-60 M euros for Götze. Can play in the midfield and in the attack, and he is definitely more proven than Pogba. Comparing Götze with Verratti is like comparing a cat with a dog, two different kinds of players.

5. Reus can play in the Iniesta position, I have no doubt about it.

1. Age always is a massive factor. Even if performances do not drop with a player's age, it's only a matter of time before they do. And it can happen suddenyl and massively. Age is everything when it comes down to the value of players. It is an absolute factor. In any case, Alves' performances have long been on downward slope.

2. Getting Azpilicueta for 12m from Chelsea? :lol:

3. Let me be more honest. Forget about Roberto and Samper. Zero chances of making it for us. The amount of youngsters we have hyped after the 08/09 season has now reached several digits. Wake up people, Messis, Xavis and Iniestas do not grow on trees! Not even well tendered ones down the Catalan coast. Stop hyping every random kid that has player for our B side.

4. Let me just say that I do not share your Gotzenthusiasm. :console:

5. I like Reus. IF he can play in midfield, than I would like him here. What do people think?

You're right, your friend is not. I'm from croatia

Thought so.

I just answered this a couple of posts up.

So you genuinely think that Gundogan is as good as Pogba?

If Pogba could be had for €70m, I'd do both.

That's precisely what I said

He wanted to avoid back surgery but then ended up getting it done a few months later.

But it is definitely an issue that he has not been good this season, that can never be ignored.

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

1. Age doesn't mean anything as long as it doesn't translate itself into performances

2. You may be right, we shall at least give it a try ( 12 million euros)

3. I had great expectations in Roberto back in 2011, now he clearly showed signs of improvement, could be a solid sub. Samper has a high potential, still needs to step up to the plate.

4. I would be ready to pay 50-60 M euros for Götze. Can play in the midfield and in the attack, and he is definitely more proven than Pogba. Comparing Götze with Verratti is like comparing a cat with a dog, two different kinds of players.

5. Reus can play in the Iniesta position, I have no doubt about it.

Roberto as our new RB :lucho:

And also

Verratti=pogba>>>>koke>>>>>>>>>gundogan

Mido

1. Age always is a massive factor. Even if performances do not drop with a player's age, it's only a matter of time before they do. And it can happen suddenyl and massively. Age is everything when it comes down to the value of players. It is an absolute factor. In any case, Alves' performances have long been on downward slope.

2. Getting Azpilicueta for 12m from Chelsea? :lol:

3. Let me be more honest. Forget about Roberto and Samper. Zero chances of making it for us. The amount of youngsters we have hyped after the 08/09 season has now reached several digits. Wake up people, Messis, Xavis and Iniestas do not grow on trees! Not even well tendered ones down the Catalan coast. Stop hyping every random kid that has player for our B side.

4. Let me just say that I do not share your Gotzenthusiasm. :console:

5. I like Reus. IF he can play in midfield, than I would like him here. What do people think?

I am nearly certain , I would even say that I am 100% sure, that Alves' "decline" is mainly a mental issue. He doesn't have the same explosivity as before, but he's much more experienced and his technique improved substantially since his arrival, and when he's truly concentrated, he's world class, the best RB in the world.

I was wrong about AZpilicueta, I thought he was worth arount 10-12 but he's actually worth 20 million euros, which is the absolute limit for a RB/LB of his level.

I only said that Roberto can be a solid sub, nothing more nothing less. And Samper needs to prove himseld. Would that mean that we shouldn't even think about them? I don't think so.

Reus can play there, he is a world class player. Xavi started as a DM and became one of the best ( if not the best) CM in football's history + Pogba can certainly not play as a winger.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Looks like we have offered 120m euros for Paul Pogba. :banghead: One year after saying no to Kroos for 25m. No words to describe that.

I honestly hope this is bs. Way too much... and as you pointed out, we didn't get Kroos for 25m. Pogba for 100m more... absurd.

King5Puyi

So much again are each of you expecting us to spend in January? With the posts above, it looks like 200M would he a close bet. Seriously guys...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
So much again are each of you expecting us to spend in January? With the posts above, it looks like 200M would he a close bet. Seriously guys...

Pre agreements. Reportedly Barto is trying to get Pogba as his election signing ready to come either in January or summer 2016 (that story is quite old though).

Also I don't think anyone is expecting these deals. Its more about who we would all like to come.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Most of the new signings won't come before Summer of 2016. A RB might come in January though.

Had the current board not messed up for so many years then we might not have had to spend a lot. Now we need a CM, possibly two. A RB. Possibly a CB unless Vermaelen comes good.

King5Puyi

Most of the new signings won't come before Summer of 2016. A RB might come in January though.

Had the current board not messed up for so many years then we might not have had to spend a lot. Now we need a CM, possibly two. A RB. Possibly a CB unless Vermaelen comes good.

Well, looks like it's the only option left. Splash cash all across town.

Oh and yeah, I remember reading somewhere Vermaelen is being scouted by Everton. Then it made me wonder, scout what? Check him out at the medic?

Kohe321

So you genuinely think that Gundogan is as good as Pogba?

I never said that. All I said was that while Pogba is a great player, he's not as good as his massive hype would indicate right now.

What I'm saying is that I'd rather we get Gundogan for 35m, as I think that would be better business by us. For one, it would allow us to buy other players as well without breaking the bank.

Kohe321

That said, I do think that Gundogan at his best was better than Pogba is now. And again, I think he can regain that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans