Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Wolfsburg is one of the most followed clubs by Barcelona scouts this season. Been watching Rodriguez, Luiz Gustavo and De Bruyne. [md]

Co0ter

Not sure why people are rating him so high? His scoring record isn't that impressive and he plays in Series A. He is also 22 already. Even so, why would we sign someone young like him or Vietto...to sit the bench? They aren't going to start over NSM and they know they can start on most other teams.

Jombi

Felipe Anderson (Lazio) “Barça? I've only heard rumors. If I had the chance to play at a great club like Barça, I'd be happy.” [globo]

I would much rather see us get Ferreira-Carrasco from Monaco. He is young (21) and could be the perfect replacement for Pedro and he can actually unlock tight defences.

Leo_Messi

I would much rather see us get Ferreira-Carrasco from Monaco. He is young (21) and could be the perfect replacement for Pedro and he can actually unlock tight defences.

The few times that I have watched him in action he has done very well. A bonus is also that he is half Spanish.:cheers:

His teammate Martial is also a interesting player.

Bertus

The few times that I have watched him in action he has done very well. A bonus is also that he is half Spanish.:cheers:

His teammate Martial is also a interesting player.

Carrasco's weak point is that he is mainly an individualistic.

When he has the choice between doing a pass that has 100% chance to lead to a goal, and trying his chance alone even when he should not, he tends to pick the second option.

Besides that, yeah, he's not bad.

Martial is a better player than him tho.

mark1nhu

When he has the choice between doing a pass that has 100% chance to lead to a goal, and trying his chance alone even when he should not, he tends to pick the second option.

Are all these guys way better than Deulofeu?

Leo_Messi

I have not really watched a lot of their games (they can be counted on 1 hand) but Carrrasco and Martial impressed me whenever I watched them in action. He seems extremely quick and very good technically speaking. I noticed some of the decision making being poor but I think that this is something that can be fixed with time and experience unlike with Deulofeu IMO.

Found the obligatory video on Youtube. Going to watch it and share it here, lol.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
As a player I mean. That did seem kinda harsh but I just wanted to make clear that I don't rate him as a potential Barca starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans