Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

Was this directed at me? Cause if it was I put Kompany in my list of overhyped defenders......

Weren't you talking about overhyped defenders and then said Kompany, Benetia, Boeteng, Varane and Marquinhos were exceptions? Which means that those 5 are not overhyped for you and as a result > TS.

And if it was the other way around you didn't even include the Gods of overhyped defenders, Sergio Ramos and David Luiz. Son I'm disappoint.

Marquinhos, Ramos, Miranda,Pique,Hummels to name a few.

You can't really watch football a lot, no offence...

Weren't you talking about overhyped defenders and then said Kompany, Benetia, Boeteng, Varane and Marquinhos were exceptions? Which means that those 5 are not overhyped for you and as a result > TS.

And if it was the other way around you didn't even include the Gods of overhyped defenders, Sergio Ramos and David Luiz. Son I'm disappoint.

You can't really watch football a lot, no offence...

Ramos plays well when he plays well, sometimes he stops every goal and scores the winner and sometimes he messes up a simple offside trap and gets spain kicked out of the world cup, i think his reputation fits his abilties. And atleast around non-RM fans he's not hyped alot so from what I see when he plays he doesnt seem overhyped. Hummels pre-Dortmund implosion was a solid top defender couldn't catch messi for pace though but then again I didn't frequent forums as much so maybe he was overhyped.

I said Marquinhos was the one exception to the overhype, since for all the hype he got while playing for Roma it actually came into fruition and he's been solid as a rock.

I'd try to come up with some sort of retort to your insult in thinking that obviously I must not watch football often because we disagree but I've seen enough pissing matches on this forum to realize it'd be a waste of time.

@Gasgas if I were to quantify Hype versus Actual ability. Certain players don't live up to the hype imo, maybe my dislike for unwarranted hype leaves me to be more critical of certain players.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't get the reason for only looking at big club virtually unattainable players for replacements especially in midfield. La Liga is the most technically adept league in Europe, why can't we find a good Liga player that doesn't play for Atleti or RM. If Rakitic's transfer is any indication, Liga midfield vets > 85% other league players.

G

Gasgas

How do you guys rate Sokratis Papastathathowhatever from dortmund?
[MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] @bbz [MENTION=16088]DrPepper[/MENTION] @don AK [MENTION=18636]pacp_96[/MENTION] [MENTION=13766]barca1899[/MENTION] @luftstalag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans