Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Vietto would be a really great choice I think. Would come for a fair price as well.

Gundogan will leave Dortmund and will go for cheap and I'd hate to see us let him slip by to someone else. I really think he'd shine in the left midfield position for us. He could be a bargain like Rakitic.

Jombi

Wouldnt it be far better to purchase a forward that can play on both sides of the attack to get more chances of playing? A striker can only be a substitute for Suarez, not for Messi and Neymar, which will make him rusty and unhappy because of lack of playing time.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nolito or Soriano could be had for cheap if we were looking for a bench option. I don't know if either is actually, legitimately better than Pedro though.

Jägermeister

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/barcelona-chief-admits-lionel-messi-5699490
"Barca could lose one out of MNS because of wage demands".
99 % bullshit ,too good to come true.

This is related to an interview from Faus in which he said that it is difficult for Barcelona to compete with other clubs when it comes to wages. He claimed that Barca only loses players because of money.
There was no word about Neymar, Suarez or Messi.
They are just twisting his words.

M

monamou

Adviser Braida will attend Italian league game Inter-Juventus today and Italian cup final between Juventus and Lazio on Wednesday. [md]

Pogbaaaaa

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]599560083941564416[/tw]

Braida having lunch with the Juve chiefs. Reckon Pogba will be a big talking point. Looks like Bartomeu and co want to wrap up a big signing before the elections.

StarLord

Vietto would be a really great choice I think. Would come for a fair price as well.

Gundogan will leave Dortmund and will go for cheap and I'd hate to see us let him slip by to someone else. I really think he'd shine in the left midfield position for us. He could be a bargain like Rakitic.

I watched the Dortmund-Juventus game the other day, and Gundogan looked decidedly off the pace. Totally unimpressed by him.

blaugrana1987

We should go for Kovačić and Pogba. 100m and get over with it. With treble we will have handsome money in our war chest. Buy RB, another CB and we good to go:hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans