Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

I love Allan, he was a key player for Vasco da Gama with a such young age.

This guy feels no pressure, is insanely fast, dribble as a beast and has infinite stamina.

But I don't think he is or ever will be Barça level.

M

monamou

What about Andre Gomes lads? I think he's absolute class and would fit in like a glove.

What about Kyle Walker or Rafael for our RB spot? Or maybe De sciglio. They all had injury problems, but they all showed some great potential not long ago.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
What about Kyle Walker or Rafael for our RB spot? Or maybe De sciglio. They all had injury problems, but they all showed some great potential not long ago.

None of them are consistent and reliable enough. Kyle Walker doesn't know how to defend btw.

Don Andrésº8

None of them are consistent and reliable enough. Kyle Walker doesn't know how to defend btw.

i agree with you walker was a good signing some years ago but now is atitude is so bad and is defending is laughable , rafael doesn't have qaulity for us, de sciglio have too many injuries, but de sciglio have potential for more than milan

G

Gasgas

We need a fresh young but experienced Cb from out there, in the mould of Benatia. who are available?

DrPepper

Bartra is most overrated player in this forum.

Every CB right now has some flaws except Thiago Silva so it's a bit futile atm. Rather spend 100M on him tbh. :coffee:

Jombi

Bartra is most overrated player in this forum.

Every CB right now has some flaws except Thiago Silva so it's a bit futile atm. Rather spend 100M on him tbh. :coffee:

Bartra is a great defender, and considering how hard it is for any player to play irregularly, he is even more impressive.

Spending 100m on Thiago Silva who will soon be 31 years old and has flaws like anyone else is beyond ridiculous. He will probably start to decline starting next season.

G

Gasgas

Shoulda bought benatia.
Masche is really poor when he has to defend forwards infront of him. He was turned so easily by Lewandowskki and muller just like Torres did earlier vs atletico

I

instinct

Shoulda bought benatia.
Masche is really poor when he has to defend forwards infront of him. He was turned so easily by Lewandowskki and muller just like Torres did earlier vs atletico

Because Benatia was not at fault for our 2nd goal :lol:

Masche has been great in almost every game. He wasn't good tonight but it's obvious to read some comments like this when a player has a bad performance.

DrPepper

Bartra is a great defender, and considering how hard it is for any player to play irregularly, he is even more impressive.

Or you could say if he really was that good, he would've been a starter for long. Quality always wins in the end but sadly he's not better than Mathieu or Mascherano.

Spending 100m on Thiago Silva who will soon be 31 years old and has flaws like anyone else is beyond ridiculous. He will probably start to decline starting next season.

I can easily see him be the best for the next 2 or 3 years still. There's simply no one near him. Maybe Varane or Boateng. I wasn't serious about buying him anyway, unfortunately that train is long gone.

Jombi

Or you could say if he really was that good, he would've been a starter for long. Quality always wins in the end but sadly he's not better than Mathieu or Mascherano.

I can easily see him be the best for the next 2 or 3 years still. There's simply no one near him. Maybe Varane or Boateng. I wasn't serious about buying him anyway, unfortunately that train is long gone.

Really? Varane? Boateng? How are they even better than Pique, let alone the best in the world? Boateng has looked like a fool in the two games against Barca and Varane is barely a starter for RM.

Lucho sees Bartra more as the competitor for Pique at the moment for that RCB position, and Mathieu was bought because he is a leftie and Masche has the leadership qualities the team needs, but I agree, quality will win out in the end, and I'm sure Bartra will cement the starter position eventually.

Besides, it is 10 times more difficult to play in a high line like Barca does, than to play for any other team. I am sure if we had bought T.Silva, people would have ripped their own hair out at the mistakes he would be bound to make for us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans