Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Soriano better than Pedro? Lol...

You laugh but homeboy had another goal in every game season. He's at 61 goals in 59 appearances in the last two seasons. I think him as a sub for Suarez with Munir, Adama and possibly Deulo subbing for Messi and Neymar, we'd have solid offensive depth with more player variation than we have currently with Pedro.

It'd be a shrewd signing.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You laugh but homeboy had another goal in every game season. He's at 61 goals in 59 appearances in the last two seasons. I think him as a sub for Suarez with Munir, Adama and possibly Deulo subbing for Messi and Neymar, we'd have solid offensive depth with more player variation than we have currently with Pedro.

It'd be a shrewd signing.

Adama? Adama is a total donkey, he can run straight forward - that's pretty much it.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Adama? Adama is a total donkey, he can run straight forward - that's pretty much it.

http://youtu.be/hFqT_YKdgUQ

Ok dude.

He is raw but he could definitely do fine in a bit role subbing for Neymar and Messi late in games. Furthermore, there are plenty of young, tricky wingers in the market right now we could get. El Ghazi if we wanna go cheap, Di Maria if we wanna go big plus he would be interesting in the Iniesta role.

I'd rather us splash the cash for a proper RB successor to Dani and a CM first and this should only happen if we sell Pedro and Lucho doesn't trust our youth to make the step up, which looking at his track record, is unlikely.

Adama should at least have a season with a first team club, either here or on loan, to see if he has enough quality to make the jump.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
http://youtu.be/hFqT_YKdgUQ

Ok dude.

He is raw but he could definitely do fine in a bit role subbing for Neymar and Messi late in games. Furthermore, there are plenty of young, tricky wingers in the market right now we could get. El Ghazi if we wanna go cheap, Di Maria if we wanna go big plus he would be interesting in the Iniesta role.

I'd rather us splash the cash for a proper RB successor to Dani and a CM first and this should only happen if we sell Pedro and Lucho doesn't trust our youth to make the step up, which looking at his track record, is unlikely.

Adama should at least have a season with a first team club, either here or on loan, to see if he has enough quality to make the jump.

Yeah great goal. Adam stumbled forward and those 2 defenders were among the worst I've seen - like even worse than the worst in Brazilian league when I look at some youtube highlights of some new Messi/CR/Ney/RonaldoElfenomeno etc etc. Goal was OK, not gonna' take that away from him, but I see those goal scored week in and week out in the Swedish league - don't diss' it, Malmo qualified for the group stages :) - doesn't mean anything tbh. Pedro is 30 times the player Adama is and will ever become, and I'm frustrated with him as hell.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Yeah great goal. Adam stumbled forward and those 2 defenders were among the worst I've seen - like even worse than the worst in Brazilian league when I look at some youtube highlights of some new Messi/CR/Ney/RonaldoElfenomeno etc etc. Goal was OK, not gonna' take that away from him, but I see those goal scored week in and week out in the Swedish league - don't diss' it, Malmo qualified for the group stages :) - doesn't mean anything tbh. Pedro is 30 times the player Adama is and will ever become, and I'm frustrated with him as hell.

The dudes 19. This is almost the same argument people were lashing towards Neymar, "Anybody can score and beat players like that in the Brazilian league..."

Pedro showed against Bayern that he simply doesn't have what we need anymore. It's a shame really, we sold the wrong winger last season to Arsenal. Alexis would have had a field day with Suarez, but then again, he probably wouldn't have wanted a bit role like Pedro has had.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The dudes 19. This is almost the same argument people were lashing towards Neymar, "Anybody can score and beat players like that in the Brazilian league..."

Pedro showed against Bayern that he simply doesn't have what we need anymore. It's a shame really, we sold the wrong winger last season to Arsenal. Alexis would have had a field day with Suarez, but then again, he probably wouldn't have wanted a bit role like Pedro has had.

Nah, Ney did these kind of stunts and much better like every match he played. Sure, it was in the Brazilian league and not against the likes of Atletico or Juvetus, but still better than the Huesca defenders. Ney also played for Brazil's U-18, U20, Olympics and senior team and was awesome - guy could dribble, pass, had vision etc. We don't have to agree on this, but imo Adama just runs straight forward like a decapitated chicken. And Alexis? I'm so glad that guy is gone, he would be a small upgrade on Pedro for sure - but no thank you. I still wake up all sweaty from that nightmare front trio of Pedro-Cesc-Alexis, never again. Yes, Pedro needs to go - he's on his fourth season of almost no positive contribution beside running up and down waving his arms and passing it back.

[MENTION=453]ZenI[/MENTION] then how do you explain the countless clips of him absolutely destroying defenders with his technical abilities? He tries to dribble through 5-6 players every game so most of the time he'll get past 2 or 3 and then get stopped but his dribbling is immense.

Edit: You can go watch today's gave for a perfect example.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
[MENTION=453]ZenI[/MENTION] then how do you explain the countless clips of him absolutely destroying defenders with his technical abilities? He tries to dribble through 5-6 players every game so most of the time he'll get past 2 or 3 and then get stopped but his dribbling is immense.

You mean Adama? Yeah I've seen both a couple of matches and some clips. He's powerful and fast, yes. Technical, a little. I'm maybe a little to rough in him, he could have a career for a mid table team in La Liga or even EPL, but no way could we fit him in Barca, he lacks sh*tloads of quality and he doesn't have the potential to be a Barca player. I wish him the best of luck.

King5Puyi

That´s offensive.

Nothing against you personally at all, but a quote that I love. Just putting it out here. Sorry for off topic

HhlHyh8_twbYbOsg_fVCI2GLhqxPFNzsRQPKDmbi3-RsGi-MAXqQYdbInY1MWGBPFYNMDMmBFqcnJ3hFUI9QwpjTBk-S3hUYh8G0zbT6Gt41S-dkVqMgLtOEDg=w320-h460-nc

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That gives you a hint about barça fans. Adama is just a kid with great potential. Calling him a donkey is out of bounds.

Adama is soon 20 and not a kid - besides, we're discussing his future in the first team already next season. If he can't take such criticism he better quite professional football altogether. Sry if you feel that was out of bounds, I take it back - but that doesn't change the fact that he only takes the ball and runs at goal every time - he will get destroyed by the first La Liga defender.

JamDav1982

That gives you a hint about barça fans. Adama is just a kid with great potential. Calling him a donkey is out of bounds.

Not sure he does have great potential though and no one is calling Adama a donkey to his face so will have no effect.

Adama is about the most one dimensional player you will ever see in the Barca B team, far more so than Delofeu who it has held back.

Will it suddenly click for Adama and he becomes more of an intelligent team player? I doubt it but would love it to as his raw attributes are unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans