Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not make it for Barca but straight up lying about a player's abilities doesn't help you make your point. He has great technical abilities, not like he kicks the ball 50 feet in front of him and just runs after it.

His only problem is, just like halilovic, that he thinks he has to dribble through 5 players everytime he gets the ball. If he looked up first before starting to dribble he'd be immense.

King5Puyi

That gives you a hint about barça fans. Adama is just a kid with great potential. Calling him a donkey is out of bounds.

This is a wrong place to judge REAL Culés. The only thing anyone here is good at is to diss at others. Especially the seniors :lol:

raki

Adama is soon 20 and not a kid - besides, we're discussing his future in the first team already next season. If he can't take such criticism he better quite professional football altogether. Sry if you feel that was out of bounds, I take it back - but that doesn't change the fact that he only takes the ball and runs at goal every time - he will get destroyed by the first La Liga defender.

Let´s put him in a La Liga team and check that.

JamDav1982

He may not make it for Barca but straight up lying about a player's abilities doesn't help you make your point. He has great technical abilities, not like he kicks the ball 50 feet in front of him and just runs after it.

What that video doesnt show is that Adama tries to run like that every time he gets the ball.

If something amazing comes off every one or two games but for rest of time is not effective for team it is not good enough.

What that video doesnt show is that Adama tries to run like that every time he gets the ball.

If something amazing comes off every one or two games but for rest of time is not effective for team it is not good enough.

Yeah he and halilovic are beyond annoying with that tendency. All they need to do is look up before they start running. Make sure theres not an easier pass to make before they try to beat 5 players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

His only problem is, just like halilovic, that he thinks he has to dribble through 5 players everytime he gets the ball. If he looked up first before starting to dribble he'd be immense.

Lying and lying... Being subjective about something is not lying. It's like me saying I don't like Celine Dion and you say "stop lying, she's great". Anyhow, I said he's kind of technical - no doubt. He's made it to Barca B after all, no small achievement. But the next step is to big. Like Jam said, some people at the club hope he will couple his raw ability with some football intelligence - but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was them.

raki

Players earn the right to play at first team level. Very rarely do they get thrown in just to see what they can do if there all round game is lacking at a lower level.

He showed quality in 2n division. This season the team is a mess. It´s more difficult to show the same quality in those conditions.

Lying and lying... Being subjective about something is not lying. It's like me saying I don't like Celine Dion and you say "stop lying, she's great". Anyhow, I said he's kind of technical - no doubt. He's made it to Barca B after all, no small achievement. But the next step is to big. Like Jam said, some people at the club hope he will couple his raw ability with some football intelligence - but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was them.

Saying, "He's not going to make it at barca" is subjective. Saying all he does is run forward is a lie. We agree on the fact that him making it is far from a guarantee but if theres one thing the kid can do its dribble.

JamDav1982

He showed quality in 2n division. This season the team is a mess. It´s more difficult to show the same quality in those conditions.

The best Barca players came through B teams far worse than the one Adama is playing in.

Also you could take the view that B team are in such a mess as the players have been poor...among those are Adama.

King5Puyi

But would he dare to do the same in the first team? Youth Players are usually cautious with their first team chances, and try to play it safe. He wouldn't last 20 minutes on the pitch doing that with :messi: around.

raki

The best Barca players came through B teams far worse than the one Adama is playing in.

Also you could take the view that B team are in such a mess as the players have been poor...among those are Adama.

I disagree. The right coach, for example, can make a difference. Among many things.

Who has been great this season? No one. And that includes Munir, Sandro and many other who are highly considered.

But would he dare to do the same in the first team? Youth Players are usually cautious with their first team chances, and try to play it safe. He wouldn't last 20 minutes on the pitch doing that with :messi: around.

Funny thing is on his debut in the league first thing he did was a couple step overs beat two players and got pushed off the ball :lol:

In terms of forwards making it though the only one I see making it atm is Munir, he plays like a first teamer and doesn't give off the vibe of inexperience.

JamDav1982

If he had the capacity to play in another way I would be inclined to think we would have seen it by now.

I genuinely cant think of one Barca B team player that has come to the first team without an intelligent came.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Saying, "He's not going to make it at barca" is subjective. Saying all he does is run forward is a lie. We agree on the fact that him making it is far from a guarantee but if theres one thing the kid can do its dribble.

I was just proving a point about you implying I was 'lying', I don't want to get into a philosophical ontological/epistemological discussion of "what is really real, what is really true" etc. You obviously believe Adama has more potential than I do, I think he lacks a football brain and only runs forward like a headless chicken. You obviously can't convince me about his greatness and I will not try to convince you about my conviction in his qualities, truce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans