Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Us, Verratti and PSG summarized in one GIF:

1264319881771.gif

Jombi

Cuadrado has been a massive flop in Chelsea though, so we might try to loan him in January considering we were willing to splash huge sums of money for him last summer.

SeloBarca

If we in a magical world, could get Verratti. Are there any cheap young AM that could play alongside him? De Bruyne? (No i dont count Rafinha)

Jombi

If we in a magical world, could get Verratti. Are there any cheap young AM that could play alongside him? De Bruyne? (No i dont count Rafinha)

Mateo Kovacic and Nabil Fekir are probably the two most talented ones. For CM, Verratti is not going to happen though, of course. As a Rakitic alternative, Gundogan or Allan Loureiro are far more likely to happen.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Cuadrado could actually be a good player for us. He could add depth to both midfield and attack and can start in RB position too and maybe RWB. He will be a great squad addition. But he should not be our primary RB though.

I would go for gundagon, cuadrado and one defensive RB. Next season we could try for verratti. But for now gundagon or kovacic has to do, first one is easily the better fit and more experienced.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The reason Alves also was/is so good is because he can pass. He can link up with his team mates. His decision making in that aspect was good tbh while Cuadrado's decision making is very suspect. He'll more often than not try to dribble his way out and lose the ball. If people here rage at Neymar for doing those things even though he has improved a lot then I can't wait to see how they'll react to The Square:)lol:) if he comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans