Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

I prefer Vidal. Liga experience, plus i hope he would keep the recent trend of ex Sevilla players succeeding at Barca.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He can play as a winger on both flanks and as a striker. He'd be perfect for us and iirc, he said his dream was Barca (or was it the same story as with Fekir?)

We'll give them Adama and Pedro + 15 mil, they give us Lacazette. Deal.

Oh I wish I'd be the director of sports.

Bertus

He can play as a winger on both flanks and as a striker. He'd be perfect for us and iirc, he said his dream was Barca (or was it the same story as with Fekir?)

We'll give them Adama and Pedro + 15 mil, they give us Lacazette. Deal.

Oh I wish I'd be the director of sports.

That seems to be a cool job. You're asked to publish X news/rumors everyday. They don't seem to care if true or not. At worse blame the anonymous source that supposedly shared the infos.

All that while playing to Football Manager peacefully.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's just stupid. There's no 'rumour' there about Fekir. Just a quote about his 'dream' to play for Barca.

Don't get the overreaction.

PS: I'm the President. Who do you guys want?

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
That's just stupid. There's no 'rumour' there about Fekir. Just a quote about his 'dream' to play for Barca.

Darmian. While you're at it, get rid of Douglas and replace him with Mayke.

Kohe321

One Gundogan and one Kovacic with some Cola to go please.

Oh, and if you don't have a Kovacic available, then one Oliver Torres will do. Thanks!

giphy.gif

DonAK

I'll forward the names to Vice-President [MENTION=16465]Behrox[/MENTION] and Director of Football [MENTION=18636]pacp_96[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe

¡Hola! Presidente

Trade Pedro and Adama for Lacazette.
Bring in Gündogan and Kovacic or if you want to prove yourself, get Verratti
Bring in Darmian in exchange for Douglas or Adriano.

Or, get Nike to sponsor us for buying Pogba, due to the fu*ked up new kit design if they want to continue making kits for us.

Promote Samper, tell Dani that he's a bad boy and buy Suarez a new mug for maté as a token of good will.

Bertus

According to TuttoMercatoWeb, once he learned Xavi was leaving for sure, Braida started working on signing Verratti again.

TMW also mentions it's difficult for Barca to sign who they want because of the ban. + some more blabla.

Not a single word about PSG saying he isn't for sale. Like, who cares about that :rofl1: .

Frodo_FCB

According to TuttoMercatoWeb, once he learned Xavi was leaving for sure, Braida started working on signing Verratti again.

TMW also mentions it's difficult for Barca to sign who they want because of the ban. + some more blabla.

Not a single word about PSG saying he isn't for sale. Like, who cares about that :rofl1: .

Let the annual transfer saga with PSG begin!

DonAK

TMW is even less reliable than SPORT which says quite a lot. BTW, Francesc Aguilar tweeted about Verratti and Braida too(just like with the Gundogan story), but he said PSG weren't even picking up the phone and ignoring us full time.

Bertus

TMW is even less reliable than SPORT which says quite a lot. BTW, Francesc Aguilar tweeted about Verratti and Braida too(just like with the Gundogan story), but he said PSG weren't even picking up the phone and ignoring us full time.
A man can dream.

People always think I'm a die hard psg fan. But I would not mind at all if some psg players end up in barcelona since I like both club and that - contrary to what some people think - I'm the complete opposite of a die hard fan that lives for football.

I still think Verratti would be the best choice. I know very well PSG doesn't want to sell him, but hey, I like to think about a perfect team, and IMHO (that many people will disagree with), I think Verratti and marquinhos are good enough to be part of that dream team that I would want barca to become.

Current dream team is Barca under Guardiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans