Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I think he mentioned admiring our style of play once in an interview but other than that, nothing.

I like him as a player, still a bit raw and needs to develop a bit more before we pounce.

IMO, we should have signed Oliver Torres a while ago. Him and Thiago are the closest in the new Spanish generation that can replicate Xavi's influence.

xXKonan

Sorry for the Double post But.

[tw]606260414331146240[/tw]

I think the "Forward" they left out the name is Kenedy

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona and Sevilla have a deal on the transfer of right wing player Aleix Vidal (25) for 10M. He will sign 5-year deal next week. [sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/607117370835005440">June 6, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Sunny Mir

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona and Sevilla have a deal on the transfer of right wing player Aleix Vidal (25) for 10M. He will sign 5-year deal next week. [sport]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/607117370835005440">June 6, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]
There has to be a catch. 10M for him, most likley D.Suarez will stay there. Such a shame as I like the player, But no way should we loan Alen to them as was previously reported.

D10S_JC

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Sevilla have a deal on the transfer of right wing player Aleix Vidal (25) for 10M. He will sign 5-year deal next week. [sport]

Kohe321

Going to take a lot to be the next Alves, I doubt that's going to happen in a long time. But that said, Vidal is a solid player and a good RB, so for 10m this is a pretty good deal in my opinion. If Alves is truly leaving, then Vidal is one of the better candidates available right now to take over the RB duties for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans