Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKS-

Going forward, Vidal was solid for Sevilla.

Though, the man he will attempt to replace, Alves, remained a starter for Barca for what he provided defensively; and thats surely not to short change Alves ability going forward.

Defensively, if Vidal can provide half of what Alves provided, then I think he can easily become a regular in the starting XI.

Ritchie

If we do buy a galactico midfielder in January the only thing is who makes way for him in the big games for the next year or two? Busquets has to play, Iniesta you need in big games and Raki has been great. The good thing about Xavi this season is he accepted being on the bench a lot. If you spend 80 million on Pogba then he needs to be playing most weeks.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We may sign one but he will only join for 2016-17 season. He will slowly replace the don and rotate with rakitic sometimes. That is why we need relatively young midfielder.

Jombi

We will probably sign someone in january if none of our current ones are unable to replace Xavi. But I dont think any "galactico" midfielder will be able to play CL games if we sign him in january as as the very definition of a galactico is usually that he is CL tied.

So someone like Kovacic from Inter or Lucas Lima from Santos are probably the best options in January.

Last edited:

Kohe321

More Vidal news:

[tw]607523505446486016[/tw]

18m sounds more reasonable, and is still a good buy in my opinion.

xavi_the_Boss

Well looks like it´s really happening.From the last few Players we bought from Sevilla most did very well so let´s hope it´s the same with Aleix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans