Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Can Lucho try this starting 11 to compensate the transfer ban and Xavi's departure ?

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Vermaelen-0-Piqué-0-Mathieu-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-Busquets-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Mido

Or if Enrique has more "courage" against small to medium level teams :

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-0-Piqué-0-0-Mathieu
0-Alves-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Mido

If Lucho doesn't want to compete for another treble, then yes. :mou:

He already said that playing with 3 defenders would be an option. Fact is that we must avoid Rakitic, Iniesta, Alves and Busquets being physically overwhelmed...especially Iniesta and Alves. You and I know that this could become a nightmare. Rafinha and Roberto will have (and will hopefully) to step up to the plate.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Inter sounded out Barcelona on Martin Montoya (24). Transfer fee 10M, Inter prefer loan with buy option. Liverpool also interested. [gazz]

raskolnikov

He already said that playing with 3 defenders would be an option. Fact is that we must avoid Rakitic, Iniesta, Alves and Busquets being physically overwhelmed...especially Iniesta and Alves. You and I know that this could become a nightmare. Rafinha and Roberto will have (and will hopefully) to step up to the plate.
Just rest them in meaningless games and play Bartra, Adriano for rb, Sergi Roberto/Samper (or even Mascehrano) as dmf and Rafinha/Roberto for Iniesta and/or Rakitic.
Also rotate msn every now and then and we will be fine in the long run.
If needed we can get soem midfield re-inforcement in january.

Copa del rey is easy till then
Cl should be easy as well in the group stages
And la liga we can get by most with these players we have on the bench if needed.

raskolnikov

Inter sounded out Barcelona on Martin Montoya (24). Transfer fee 10M, Inter prefer loan with buy option. Liverpool also interested. [gazz]

Im tired of these loan+ buy options, we always loan em out rather then just selling them like we should.
Montoya should be sold, same for Douglas.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Montoya + 20m for Kovacic?

I don't think we are interested in kovacic. Otherwise we would be seeing some rumors. I have been seeing his liverpool rumors since march. Could happen in the end, but i seriously hope he stays with inter.

Butaan4barca

Or if Enrique has more "courage" against small to medium level teams :

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-0-Piqué-0-0-Mathieu
0-Alves-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

actually this has been done multiple times during matches. Infact in every match when have a ball in the opposition D or circulating around it. this is more like our formation, minus mathiew, add alba, and defense far up the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans