Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

I see. Would still be surprised if Kovacic turned down Barça for that to be honest.

Yeah, that sounds completely unrealistic to me. After all it's just 4 months and he would be doing training sessions and practise matches with the team, it's not like he'd sit out completely like he would with an injury. I don't think you'll find many young players who would turn down an opportunity to play for Barca, let alone potentially a major role in our midfield for years to come because of this.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Stric was referring to Pogba.

I don't get this point just because a player wants as much salary he can get. What Pogba(his agent most likely) is demanding is a sum he can get anywhere else at the other teams interested in him.

Not that I agree with the demand because 12m is ridiculous. 8m max more like it.

Kohe321

I find these recent quotes from Koke a bit interesting. He says he's not feeling like leaving Atletico right now, but that's the expected answer from a player under contract in another team. That he mentions how he's already used to Barca's playing philosophy from the Spanish youth teams as well as how being linked to us "is an honor" is a bit new though.

I might be reading too much into this, but the tone here seems to be leaving the door slightly open for negotiations?

[tw]610819731910733824[/tw]

[tw]610819149363867651[/tw]

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I find these recent quotes from Koke a bit interesting. He says he's not feeling like leaving Atletico right now, but that's the expected answer from a player under contract in another team. That he mentions how he's already used to Barca's playing philosophy from the Spanish youth teams as well as how being linked to us "is an honor" is a bit new though.

I might be reading too much into this, but the tone here seems to be leaving the door slightly open for negotiations?

[tw]610819731910733824[/tw]

[tw]610819149363867651[/tw]

Not just you. He seems more open for a move atm than last summer.

Besides, he can't say much this summer. We have a transfer ban and I doubt he'd do anything to upset Atletico. Next year might be different if they don't manage to compete in the upcoming season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Monaco midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia (22) is an alternative in case Barcelona can't sign Juventus player Paul Pogba (22) next summer [sport]

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[tw]610849439993974784[/tw]

Interesting. He was quite promising at Sevilla, dunno about his time at Monaco though.

serghei

Isn't Kondogbia a DM? We already save samper ffs.

Judging like that, why do we want do sign a CM at all, don't we have Sergi Roberto as a CM and Rafinha as a CAM? Fact is Samper, Roberto, Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu are not good enough to have a bright (near) future in this Barca team. At least for now. In 3-4 years nobody knows what's gonna happen, but we can't compare players like Samper with Kondogbia. The way we play now, our midfielders need to be very strong physically and extremely well rounded. That is why we are after Pogba, who does not shine at one particular thing, but is a complete player even at his age. Having 3 strikers that play pretty high up the pitch means we need midfielders like Vidal, Kondogbia, Pogba IMO. MSN will take care of the creativity part, especially Messi who is actually the best playmaker in the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans