Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kicker says he might end up staying with BVB in the end after all since no team appeared to want to meet his alleged salary demand.

xXKonan

Barcelona have a pre-deal with Juventus on Paul Pogba (22). Only other bid comes from Man City. Pogba wants to stay until summer 2016. [md]

Also sport claimed a couple of days ago Lucho wants Gundogan or along those lines as a Xavi Replacement.

cris29

Oliver Torres would be my ideal purchase and entirely realistic without insane fee and wages. Unfortunately he isn't a big name, and big names win elections...

xXKonan

Luis Enrique has recommended the club to sign Celta centre back David Costas (20) for Barcelona B. His buyout fee is 10M. [sport]

Sevilla have sounded out Barcelona on a possible transfer of full back Adriano (30), who already played at Sevilla from 2005 to 2010 [sport]

Luis Enrique wants Denis Suarez (21) to return this summer. Barcelona will try to convince Sevilla to end the two-year loan. [md]

GoGGi

Luis Enrique has recommended the club to sign Celta centre back David Costas (20) for Barcelona B. His buyout fee is 10M. [sport]

Sevilla have sounded out Barcelona on a possible transfer of full back Adriano (30), who already played at Sevilla from 2005 to 2010 [sport]

Luis Enrique wants Denis Suarez (21) to return this summer. Barcelona will try to convince Sevilla to end the two-year loan. [md]
David Costas? How good is he?

xXKonan

Monaco won't sell Geoffrey Kondogbia (22) before first informing Barcelona. They want at least 30M. Tottenham already made 28M bid. [sport]

barcafan161

Barcelona have a pre-deal with Juventus on Paul Pogba (22). Only other bid comes from Man City. Pogba wants to stay until summer 2016. [md]

Also sport claimed a couple of days ago Lucho wants Gundogan or along those lines as a Xavi Replacement.

as I said before I expect him here next summer

serghei

I like Kondogbia. I think he'd be great for us. In fact, I like a line of 3 midfielders that are solid on the defensive part. The key of a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 in which the wingers don't usually come back to form a 2 vs 2 in defence (winger-fullback vs winger-fullback pair), is having a line of midifielders that is very solid, strong, and quick, that acts as a barier which protects our back 4, but also have enough skill to connect defence to attack (if you noticed, our team is not short, the distance between MSN and our defence is usually pretty big). Kondogbia would be very useful. Imagine we are 1-0 up and we decide to sit deeper, closer to our own box, Kondogbia would be ideal, he is strong, quick, thinks fast and is underrated from a technical point of view. I think he is the kind of player Lucho would like, because he would make some tactical variations possible for us, without having to put Mathieu as a CB and pushing Mascherano in midfield. I would pay 30m for him right now. I like Kondogbia - Gundogan as our two midfield signings. I think we would be set in midfield.

Last edited:

vukkapor

I like Kondogbia. I think he'd be great for us. In fact, I like a line of 3 midfielders that are solid on the defensive part. The key of a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 in which the wingers don't usually come back to form a 2 vs 2 in defence (winger-fullback vs winger-fullback pair), is having a line of midifielders that is very solid, strong, and quick, that acts as a barier which protects our back 4, but also have enough skill to connect defence to attack (if you noticed, our team is not short, the distance between MSN and our defence is usually pretty big). Kondogbia would be very useful. Imagine we are 1-0 up and we decide to sit deeper, closer to our own box, Kondogbia would be ideal, he is strong, quick, thinks fast and is underrated from a technical point of view. I think he is the kind of player Lucho would like, because he would make some tactical variations possible for us, without having to put Mathieu as a CB and pushing Mascherano in midfield. I would pay 30m for him right now.

Pls no, don't want that ever to happen..

serghei

Pls no, don't want that ever to happen..

Of course we do. This Barca is a very complete team. I've seen us this season in every position (chasing a game, defending a lead, playing on the counter and so on). In fact, if there is one thing (other than MSN) that Lucho's Barca has over Pep's Barca, that thing is the ability to adapt to the result and switch between tactics. Now we play in spells. 20-30 mins. we dominate possession, some other minutes we give the initiative to the oponent to open him up, other minutes we keep the ball and stall the game, other times we just make it an open affair. This Barcelona manipulates teams into playing in a way that is convenient for us depending on our interest (I'd like to think it's deliberate :D). We also were lucky a couple of times to manage games from a leading position (which is very important). We are very very similar to Real Madrid (better at the moment of course). Some teams are more uncomfortable with the ball than without it. How do we make those teams expose themselves? By giving them more time on the ball.

Last edited:

SKS-

Barcelona have pre-deal with Juventus on Paul Pogba (22), player wants to join, but Man City and PSG trying to convince his agent [md]

Egert

Estonian Culé
A deal on the transfer of Dortmund player Ilkay Gundogan (24) could be announced next week. [sportbild via sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans