Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qqqq

The fact that Luis Enrique has already approved the transfer supports the probability that it's a top shelf player. I can't imagine him wanting another midfield reserve when he has explicitly told Sergi Roberto to stay and ordered the club to bring Denis Suárez back.

It's also possible that the deal is already done with the players club too, which would mean that the player wouldn't be risking anything.

JamDav1982

The fact that Luis Enrique has already approved the transfer supports the probability that it's a top shelf player. I can't imagine him wanting another midfield reserve when he has explicitly told Sergi Roberto to stay and ordered the club to bring Denis Suárez back.

It's also possible that the deal is already done with the players club too, which would mean that the player wouldn't be risking anything.

The player is risking that Barto doesnt win election and he is left at the club looking foolish.

It wont be Koke. Makes no sense for him to do that considering how loyal he has been to the Atletico fans.

Would not be suprised if all this is a mix up and it is Suarez on his way back.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The rumour said it would be the pre deal of his candidacy which implies it is his marquee signing. It would be a high profile player.

Qqqq

The player is risking that Barto doesnt win election and he is left at the club looking foolish.

It wont be Koke. Makes no sense for him to do that considering how loyal he has been to the Atletico fans.

Would not be suprised if all this is a mix up and it is Suarez on his way back.

Not if Lucho has approved the deal and all that's missing is Barça's signature. Bartomeu would then count on the fact that he made the deal to win him the election.

Personally I think there is little chance that it's not a considerable reinforcement he is going to announce.

JamDav1982

Not if Lucho has approved the deal and all that's missing is Barça's signature. Bartomeu would then count on the fact that he made the deal to win him the election.

Personally I think there is little chance that it's not a considerable reinforcement he is going to announce.

Not sure what is difficult here.....Bartomeu cant sign anyone if he doenst win the election.

The player is therefor has the potential to look foolish if Barto doesnt win and he has to stay at club all supporters knew he wanted to leave.

From everything Koke has said in last few years it is highly unlikely anyone of his or Iscos stature would agree to that.

This is all a rumour and I would bet it is a mix up of information and the club have not agreed to sign a high profile Spaniard from La Liga.

ceefoo

Someone do a Poll of High-Profile Spanish, La Liga players please?

I'd do it myself but I don't watch other teams apart from Barcelona. :D

Qqqq

Not sure what is difficult here.....Bartomeu cant sign anyone if he doenst win the election.

The player is therefor has the potential to look foolish if Barto doesnt win and he has to stay at club all supporters knew he wanted to leave.

From everything Koke has said in last few years it is highly unlikely anyone of his or Iscos stature would agree to that.

This is all a rumour and I would bet it is a mix up of information and the club have not agreed to sign a high profile Spaniard from La Liga.

But the club can. And if the said player indeed is Koke (or Isco), I don't think there is much chance that any of our candidates aren't gonna complete the deal. Luis Enrique already has approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans