Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
No. Di Marzio said he plans to sign and announce his signing in January, not for him to start playing from January. Atleast from what I've interpreted.

Via Google Translate:

"A profile that inflames dreams of big European, Paul Pogba sparkling jewel silverware for Juventus. The midfielder of Juventus came back strong the interest of Barcelona , with Laporta (ready to run for president of the club) that has contact Mino Raiola , agent of the French midfielder.

Requested a meeting between the parties to discuss precisely of Pogba , the strong intention is to rip the player to Juventus: the will would be to close the operation now and then to get the play at Barcelona in January 2016, when will the Block market of the Spanish club. Contacts then shared with the entourage of the player, the Barcelona raises the pressure on Paul Pogba."

khaled_a_d

I just hate the fact that Barca elections has to involve promises of signing players .it has been that way for years and I don't blame the candidates tbh .more blame on voter IMO

mazp

I'd take Koke over Pogba. Can't stand Raiola, he's a cancer and will start asking for pay raises and start shopping his players around within a year. If he doesn't get it.

ceefoo

I just hate the fact that Barca elections has to involve promises of signing players .it has been that way for years and I don't blame the candidates tbh .more blame on voter IMO
+1 :goodpost:

Why can't they just run the club in a way that doesn't get us sued or slapped with a transfer ban. I'll settle for that.

It's not as if we're in desperate need of players. We just won 'The Treble' ffs!

mazp

+1 :goodpost:

Why can't they just run the club in a way that doesn't get us sued or slapped with a transfer ban. I'll settle for that.

It's not as if we're in desperate need of players. We just won 'The Treble' ffs!

It's been like that for years..

ceefoo

I'd take Koke over Pogba. Can't stand Raiola, he's a cancer and will start asking for pay raises and start shopping his players around within a year. If he doesn't get it.

Thank you! I've been saying the second part also. A club the size of Barcelona should refuse to do business with those bottom-feeder agents. It'll only mean problems down the line.

khaled_a_d

Thank you! I've been saying the second part also. A club the size of Barcelona should refuse to do business with those bottom-feeder agents. It'll only mean problems down the line.

Raiola is probably the 2nd top football agent after Mendes

Koke for me is the worst option among all candidate for Barca CM/AM we are linked to IMO.he has the same problems that Pogba have in terms of style of playing that may not fit but without the physical and technical ability .I would always take a 100M Pogba over 60M Koke if it is between those 2

khaled_a_d

Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18), on whom Barcelona have a first option, could be part of deal on Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22). [md]

He isn't a Barca player yet but still we have a rumors of selling him to another club :lol:

mazp

Raiola is probably the 2nd top football agent after Mendes

Koke for me is the worst option among all candidate for Barca CM/AM we are linked to IMO.he has the same problems that Pogba have in terms of style of playing that may not fit but without the physical and technical ability .I would always take a 100M Pogba over 60M Koke if it is between those 2

Pogba is the better player, but he comes with the most baggage.. And he's asking ( according to rumors) 12M.. I just don't want disharmony in the dressing room. With that price tag and salary he has to light up La Liga quickly and win over that Camp Nou faithful very fast.

khaled_a_d

Yes, I know. What's your point?

He isn't a bottom feeder,he worked with loyal players like Nedved and Hamsik among others without any problem .The guy is gr8 agent and with good management and the club status right now I don't think we will have problems dealing with him

khaled_a_d

Maybe you should seek representation, since you love him so much?

I don't love him ,but I understands that you have to deal with those kind of characters .specially when the guy is basically just doing his job no matter how annoying he is doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans