Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

But the club can. And if the said player indeed is Koke (or Isco), I don't think there is much chance that any of our candidates aren't gonna complete the deal. Luis Enrique already has approved.

Of course they can cancel the deal. Especially if want to put their own stamp on things.

Very little chance the likes of Koke takes that chance.

We shall see but I bet there is no deal in place for any high profile player from likes of Real or Atletico.

Qqqq

Of course they can cancel the deal. Especially if want to put their own stamp on things.

Very little chance the likes of Koke takes that chance.

We shall see but I bet there is no deal in place for any high profile player from likes of Real or Atletico.

Nobody said the couldn't, I just find it very unlikely that they would. If you are the newly elected president of the club and someone hands you a player that obviously has the qualities and the coach has asked for, you don't just turn it down because "I want to put my own stamp on things".

Regardsless, Bartomeu seems to think that this will win him the election and I can't think of anyone besides Koke or Isco to give him that idea.

JamDav1982

Nobody said the couldn't, I just find it very unlikely that they would. If you are the newly elected president of the club and someone hands you a player that obviously has the qualities and the coach has asked for, you don't just turn it down because "I want to put my own stamp on things".

Regardsless, Bartomeu seems to think that this will win him the election and I can't think of anyone besides Koke or Isco to give him that idea.

We shall see but I think you are way off with Koke or Isco.

Makes no sense for those players to agree to it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
we're fine for defensive midfielders. We have so many centre backs that we can just play Mascherano there if busi is injured and play Mathieu, Vermaelen or whoever in defence.

zanela

we're fine for defensive midfielders. We have so many centre backs that we can just play Mascherano there if busi is injured and play Mathieu, Vermaelen or whoever in defence.

Yeh, we got masch even if he isn't ideal for our MF, and Sergi Roberto who's gotten Lucho's trust as DM. Just wanted to highlight the fact that a player like Iturraspe is not a laughing matter, because he's actually a very decent player, and better than most quoted names, even if he doesn't fill the position Barca needs.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barto's rumoured player is Koke, according to Catalunya Radio and RAC1.

[tw]613115112283508736[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More on Pogba:

[tw]613104054072311808[/tw]

No. Di Marzio said he plans to sign and announce his signing in January, not for him to start playing from January. Atleast from what I've interpreted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans