Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

This is the danger of letting Lucho control all the transfers. How on earth can he know what is available in the market around the world? In the end, his main task is to be a coach, and naturally he would have very limited knowledge of players who dont play in La Liga, which of course he analyzes as part of the job as coach when we meet them. So we end up ignoring lots of players that would have been better for us that Lucho doesnt know about.

Sure, Iborra is a good player, better than Daley Blind and Fernandinho, but the guy will turn 28 in January. Time to actually buy someone younger.

Last edited:

reDIOS10

If anyone had common logic, they would know that this Iborra rumor is a big piece of crap. We have the best cdm in Busquets, and one of the other best cdm in Mache. Add that with the fact that Sergi Roberto is starting to find his place in that position too. We are basically stacked in cdm. Now, why would Lucho want a player with a position that we don't need at all?

Jombi

If anyone had common logic, they would know that this Iborra rumor is a big piece of crap. We have the best cdm in Busquets, and one of the other best cdm in Mache. Add that with the fact that Sergi Roberto is starting to find his place in that position too. We are basically stacked in cdm. Now, why would Lucho want a player with a position that we don't need at all?

This is faulty logic. First of all, just because a player plays a certain position for his team does not mean that our coach will play him like he is played by his current coach. Second of all, Iborra plays in all 3 positions in midfield for Sevilla. He plays DM, CM and AM. Krychowiak (or Mbia) is usually the holding mid, not Iborra.

StarLord

Not my words. ;)

Douglas aint any better though. Neither is Alex Song our "CB signing". Or Vermaelen the guy the medical team didn't want us to sign and barely played for us this season.

Yeah. Like Keirrson, Henrique, etc..
So naive

My God we have made some shitty transfers through the years. Moreover: Chygrynski, Hleb, Gudjonssen, Affellay and of course, Ibra.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Shitty transfers have been a tradition for barca for some time now. I am telling you if we sign iborra now he will be the next. I have a strong feeling lucho knows very little outside la liga. None of Suarez vermi or mats or douglas is his signing. While rakitic bravo and Mathieu or solely his signings. It worked beautifully but it might not this time. Hope that rumour is bs or I am wrong about iborra.

JamDav1982

Shitty transfers have been a tradition for barca for some time now. I am telling you if we sign iborra now he will be the next. I have a strong feeling lucho knows very little outside la liga. None of Suarez vermi or mats or douglas is his signing. While rakitic bravo and Mathieu or solely his signings. It worked beautifully but it might not this time. Hope that rumour is bs or I am wrong about iborra.

In terms of the players signed into the club the signing have been by and large very good. Not a history of 'shitty signings' at all.

Icarium

Lifestealer
In terms of the players signed into the club the signing have been by and large very good. Not a history of 'shitty signings' at all.

Yeah we have lot of great signings. I am just saying we have our fair share of bad transfers or corrupted deals. It is not new to the club.

Siberia

Suarez was Lucho's signing. and thanks god vermaelen and douglas arent his signings, that'd be awful. I trust Luis enrique completely. All his signings have been great!

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah we have lot of great signings. I am just saying we have our fair share of bad transfers or corrupted deals. It is not new to the club.

Some reports that Pogba to Man City is a done deal and they're just waiting for him to sign the papers ... They're so confident that they're already concentrating on the next signing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans