Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When MD writes this, WHO is exactly BARCA in this moment?

Batro?
Laporta?
Newspapers?
Lucho?
Braida?
Barcaforum?
Random dude on internet?

Barca wants someone?
These articles are insane, seriously.

(Egert, this is not against you, mate)

Bartomeu.

BBZ8800

Bartomeu.

Then they should write: Bartomeu wants this or that.

I personally don't care about Bartomeu anymore.
He is not Barca, and let's hope that they won't elect him again.

The same as posting Barto's wishes, they could have posted yours or mine wishes, lol.
Who cares about Barto? :lol:

barca1899

Batro?
Laporta?
Newspapers?
Lucho?
Braida?
Barcaforum?
Random dude on internet?

Barca wants someone?

puyol-poses-with-pogba-1435401573221.jpg
Puyol :p

DonAK

Then they should write: Bartomeu wants this or that.

I personally don't care about Bartomeu anymore.
He is not Barca, and let's hope that they won't elect him again.

The same as posting Barto's wishes, they could have posted yours or mine wishes, lol.
Who cares about Barto? :lol:

They do as they're rooting for him lol.

It's kinda hilarious to see how obvious a big paper like MD are involved in mudslinging at other candidates while openly supporting Bartomeu.

Zincubus

Banned

Batro?
Laporta?
Newspapers?
Lucho?
Braida?
Barcaforum?
Random dude on internet?

Barca wants someone?

That's why we are on the Internet , in a forum , in a thread discussing RUMOURS !

Honestly I don't get why anyone in here would get stressed at all the rumours - many of us lead pretty normal lives and we need a bit of escapism and there's so no harm in dreaming about Di Maria or anyone else . It's not long ago I was ridiculed for "dreaming" about Suarez and before that Neymar . Comments were made about us not needing them and they will be a flop .... .. Look how things turned out though .

This clearly isn't just aimed at you as there's a few posting that they're sick of all these rumours YET they're posting those comments in the RUMOUR thread ...

xavi_the_Boss

We want to sign a midfielder for more depth next.Iborra,Parejo and Darder are the options.
We already sold a player so i guess we can also sign players before the elections?

Edit:Barto also talked about it.

Barcafan 2304

That's why we are on the Internet , in a forum , in a thread discussing RUMOURS !

Honestly I don't get why anyone in here would get stressed at all the rumours - many of us lead pretty normal lives and we need a bit of escapism and there's so no harm in dreaming about Di Maria or anyone else . It's not long ago I was ridiculed for "dreaming" about Suarez and before that Neymar . Comments were made about us not needing them and they will be a flop .... .. Look how things turned out though .I'll confess my ABC's
A- Age:
B- Biggest Fear:
C- Current Time:
D- Drink you last had:
E- Easiest Person To Talk to:
F- Favorite Song:
G- Grossest Memory:
H- Hometown:
I- In love with:
J- Jealous Of:
K- Killed Someone?
L- Longest Relationship:
M- Middle Name:
N- Number of Siblings:
O- One Wish:
P- Person who you last called:
Q- Question you're always asked:
R- Reason to smile:
S- Song you last sang:
T- Time you woke up:
U- Underwear Color:
V- Vacation Destination:
W- Worst Habit:
X- Xrays you've had:
Y- Your favorite food:
Z- Zodiac Sign:
The whole thing will be pasted in the comments

This clearly isn't just aimed at you as there's a few posting that they're sick of all these rumours YET they're posting those comments in the RUMOUR thread ...

Calm yourself down ffs, people only saying a lot of these so called concrete rumours are rubbish at this stage. Only one getting stressed is you

ceefoo

Okay, so those players mentioned (Pogba aside) would add depth, but they are not going to significantly increase the quality of our squad?

We made a shit-load of signings last summer. Some of them great, some not so. By and large it was a great transfer window for us, and we witnessed the result from that. :laliga::copa::champions:

All we maybe need is ONE signing to 'replace' Xavi. MAYBE. That's it!

We have young excellent talent coming through, let's use it.

We just won the Treble, in case it's escaped some peoples attention. We have a f***ing awesome team, with amazing team-chemistry and atmosphere. Let's try to maintain that as long as possible please?

DonAK

We want to sign a midfielder for more depth next.Iborra,Parejo and Darder are the options.
We already sold a player so i guess we can also sign players before the elections?

Edit:Barto also talked about it.

The managing board cannot, should not sign any players, but they might try to do so just so Bartomeu can gain an advantage in the elections. Distasteful really.

F

Flavia

None of which have demonstrated to be capable of starting games for us. If we bring any of Iborra/Parejo/Darder, it will be as a stop-gap until some big name (a la Pogba is brought in)

As a stop gap and lesser opposition, any of Rafinha, roberto or Samper will do. No need for the rumored names. There's still Rakitic and Iniesta for the big games, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans