Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Chelsea have agreed a €9 million deal for Fluminese striker Robert Kenedy, whose rights are split between the club, BMG bank and the Brazilian’s agent.
Source: Globoesporte
Wasn't he one of the 3 players we were paying for their 1st option?

ceefoo

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20081029010531354.jpg

i_bleed_blaugrana

[youtube]PtN5vGsiQGw[/youtube]

2:06.

That's why I want this kid more than pretty much any other player in our MF. The sad thing too is that he'd cost like 15-20 mil tops from Atletico, they don't need a player like him with the 4-4-2 they play and he'd take like a fish to water next to Iniesta and I think he'd allow a player like Rafinha to express himself more. I think his spell at Porto helped him handle more of the physical side of the game, the only thing I was concerned about when he was at Villarreal.

No one talks about this kid but imo, him and Thiago are the closest Spain got coming through their youth system to replace Xavi.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

A cross field pass to a wide player

He also arrowed in that ball to the center striker after he switches. MSN would have a field day with his service.

If we want to play more "traditionally" with a possession based game where the MF is where the team looks for chance creation, Torres, Gundogan or Isco like addition makes more sense.

For a more defensive, direct approach from the MF, a physical MF like Pogba makes sense.

I just like shrewd signings than big ones which is why I prefer someone like Torres or even Tielmans. Cheaper and they have the potential to be the caliber we require.

anguy

Yes.
‏@barcastuff
Right back Douglas (24) will stay at Barcelona next season, after Luis Enrique blocked a loan, plus 7M buy option, to Sevilla. [md]
:lol:

Not surprising at all... Montoya will likely leave and Vidal can't play in first half of season. If Alves gets injured or simply needs rest we would have no one to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans