Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
[tw]614421923045482496[/tw]
[tw]614423400614883328[/tw]

How?

Zubi back in business?

Anyway: Barcelona's three midfield options: Vicente Iborra (27 Sevilla), Dani Parejo (26 Valencia), and Sergi Darder (21 Malaga). [sport]

Chong Li

[tw]614400287722340352[/tw]

If true it's another shockingly bad deal for us.

We must be the worst selling club in the world.

F

Flavia

Zubi back in business?

Anyway: Barcelona's three midfield options: Vicente Iborra (27 Sevilla), Dani Parejo (26 Valencia), and Sergi Darder (21 Malaga). [sport]

I'd honestly prefer to stick with Rafinha, Samper and Roberto.

zanela

Looks like Lucho when he leaves wants to leave behind LL's mediocrity @ Barca, but I suppose he can afford as long as he has a certain messi on his team.

I thought in our quest to bring in a Xavi replacement, we were targeting CM's who are capable to impose control and calmness to our MF as a tactical variation/requirement at the highest level. None of the rumored players fit the profile or 've the necessary quality. That also applies to Arda, who's a neat player but is an AM who's predominantly deployed in wide positions.

And I was right in my suspicions about Dani Parejo. :lol:

So you can get all excited about the ex-madridista joining us, here's what Los Che fans who watch him weekly think about their prized asset.

12 goals 4 assists,

i dunno about potato, he is highly rated by VCF fans, but his lack of assists is one of the reasons our strikers are not scoring, although they are wasteful too, but i really dont mind selling him this summer, premierleague dummies would pay as far as 30 for him.

Soon will be signing a new contract until 2020.

50m clause.

Shit isn't that a bit high? What EPL team would splash that much on him.

jesus, just sell the fvcker and be done with it

i like him, he is our 2nd best player this season after Ota
well along others like Deigo, and Gaya

yeah, maybe if you just look at the stats and don't watch the actual games

He's a lazy git and a chancer, but who we gona replace him with? No choice really

Has rejected contract extension. Will be leaving. Even crap players like him think they are better than this "project"

blessing in disguise

50 ME clause? As if he's a schweinsteiger...
We're funny at moments...

I think he did reject the first few offers though, I think it's a good thing really. Noticeable when he isn't playing. Although ideally someone pays through the nose for him and we can get someone better

I lament the fact we do miss him when he doesn't play, but that's more a statement on the rest of the mid field

khaled_a_d

[tw]614400287722340352[/tw]

If true it's another shockingly bad deal for us.

We must be the worst selling club in the world.

We are just getting rid of him ,his contract end in 2017 so basically we ensure we don't pay his wage anymore and get 1.5M in addition to whatever we get in 2017
Bad business as usual

Zincubus

Banned
K
(Pogba) lacks off the ball movement in Barca's possession style (and yes, we still play possession game against more or less parked buses in 70-80% matches per Season), shortpasses in tight spaces, plus I am not too sure about his (Barca's style) patience when we need to pass the ball a lot and wait for a hole in the defense.
I have a feeling that this guy will try killer moves/passes/shots more often.

And instead of playing in Barca's style when we wait for the perfect moment, he will score some long ranged drives, but more often, people will yell: wtf were you doing? Why didn't you pass the ball (especially in Barca, when Messi is on the field, you are not allowed to lose possession and end actions too soon without looking for Messi).

So, I have huge concerns whether Pogba can fit into everything from above.

Prettu sure Pogba is a done deal with Man City ...

SeloBarca

He has both off the ball movement and he has the patience in build up play IMHO .being able to score from long range is gr8 quality to have .he doesn't just shoot the ball whenever he gets the ball .its an advantage not disadvantage
his only shortcoming is his ability to make short passes in tight spaces .and tbh there aren't many out there who show this ability .even many of our players had to learn within the club .Rakitic for example developed a lot in that area .sure Rakitic had better vision though

Pogbas dribblingskills are subpar, especially in tight spaces. Hes a punt and run type of player.
His passingskills arent good either. He "burrows" his head down and lack the vision to make split second passes.
As a Barcelona midfielder you gotta know what to do with the ball, and who you can pass, before you get it.
All of that are essential to a midfield player in Barcelona and would require shitloads of extra training to increase.

Jombi

So basically we are selling Montoya for less than we bought Douglas for.

Next up is Pedro. MD reports that we value him at 30m euros. Watch us sell him for 10m euros or even loan him out and give the buying club a buy option of 12m if he turns good for them. Our bonehead management (whoever that is atm) just needs to get out of office.

xXKonan

Butut (agent Mustafi, Valencia): "It's true Real Madrid made an enquiry. And Barcelona asked for him in January." [bild]

raki

Just ask Jorge Mendes and he would sell Montoya to a english club for 10M. Easily.
barça board: if you are moronic at selling outsource to someone. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans