Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

I notice their was a dumb rumor by MD Claiming PSG was willing to pay the 190million buyout clause to buy Neymar for 2016. :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bartomeu (presidential candidate): "Pogba? Won't discuss names, but it's clear we need someone to cover for Xavi. We'll see what club does."

zanela

Not surprising at all... Montoya will likely leave and Vidal can't play in first half of season. If Alves gets injured or simply needs rest we would have no one to replace him.

We still got Adriano, who can cover both RB/LB. Unless he's leaving as well, I see no reason to keep Douglas.

Kasperroed

I would go for O. Torres, Kovacic, Isco or Koke. Imo the only players that would make much sense in terms of midfielders. I would also seriously give Rafinha and, especially, Samper more time on the field. They deserve it.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I would go for O. Torres, Kovacic, Isco or Koke. Imo the only players that would make much sense in terms of midfielders. I would also seriously give Rafinha and, especially, Samper more time on the field. They deserve it.

This is precisely why I'm more in favor of less marquee signing over a big name like Pogba. A big name demands a lot of playing time and players who deserve to get looks because of their potential to be a permanent fixture in our starting 11 a few years from now (Rafinha and Samper mainly).

Since Liverpool have pulled out of the Kovacic race, we should keep him in consideration. For me he's a good balance of not being too big to demand a lot of time and huge wage and transfer fee but he's skilled and different enough to our current MF options that he can have a positive impact on the first team.

I think Pogba definitely will be a good addition here and could grow into the best CM in the world here. I just don't think he's worth 80+ million and should get paid better than players that have proven themselves here with sweat and sacrifice until he earns it here himself.

xXKonan

Barcelona adviser Braida met again with Juventus general director Marotta tonight, presumably to dissuss transfer of Paul Pogba (22). [sms]

khaled_a_d

Isco isn't a choice
I don't get why anyone would want Koke but no Pogba?huge price tag even if it is less (and less marketable) same fit issues that you can argue with Pogba is same with Koke
O.Torres has done nothing yet to warrant a move to Barca for his 40M release clause .he is a prospect .a talented one but still a prospect and would prefer to see what our prospects like Halilovic and Samper can give us b4 signing another one
Kovacic might be the best choice of those ,but right now he isn't good enough yet .we need to keep an eye on his development considering he is most probably staying with Inter

Isco isn't a choice
I don't get why anyone would want Koke but no Pogba?huge price tag even if it is less (and less marketable) same fit issues that you can argue with Pogba is same with Koke
O.Torres has done nothing yet to warrant a move to Barca for his 40M release clause .he is a prospect .a talented one but still a prospect and would prefer to see what our prospects like Halilovic and Samper can give us b4 signing another one
Kovacic might be the best choice of those ,but right now he isn't good enough yet .we need to keep an eye on his development considering he is most probably staying with Inter

Oliver Torres was a starter at Porto last season, not many players on loan can do that at the age of 20. Not only that, there were times where he bossed the mid-field. He's just as big a talent as Samper (maybe more), and is someone we can't afford to miss on.

khaled_a_d

Oliver Torres was a starter at Porto last season, not many players on loan can do that at the age of 20. Not only that, there were times where he bossed the mid-field. He's just as big a talent as Samper (maybe more), and is someone we can't afford to miss on.

He was starter for Porto ,not a star for them while playing for his former coach who is in love for taking Liga players on loan .It isn't that big of achievement IMO
Casamero and Tello was starter too there.neither are players that would make a big impact here
I am not denying his talent ,he is talented and he is far better prospect than Samper (whom I don't rate highly as most ppl here) but he has a big release clause and as I said he didn't prove he is worth it yet .doing just well in Portugal isn't enough IMO

Rafinha at the start of this past season vs Rafinha at the end shows a very real improvement so much so that he's turning the minds of a lot of nayssayers even with limited time, I expect him to get even better since he'll basically get all of xavi's mins and by the time we are able to buy pogba or not we'll no whether or not Rafinha will be able to be a barca player in the long run.

xXKonan

Juventus have told the agent of Paul Pogba (22) that they are open to discuss a transfer to Barcelona until mid-July. [tuttosport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans