Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a strange move. Would he replace Pedro who is leaving? Would he come instead of Pogba next year? Because Arda sure as hell is not a CM so he won't be signed to 'replace Xavi'

Jombi

The guy is 29 years old in January. Man, we really need to start buying players with some value. We were already pushing it last year with 31 year old Mathieu and Vermaelen.

Iniesta is 31 years old and we are thinking of replacing him because of age.

41m euros for a player like Arda who is that old?

Chong Li

So the managing board can not only sell players left and right, they can also buy a soon to be 29-year old for a meagre 41M?

Bartomeu is really shameless, he knows he's lost Pogba so now he shifted his focus to Arda.

DonAK

Now we'll prob see this shit in the future as well. Boards/Presidents resigning, but making signings through the interim board to use that as a weapon in their election campaign and get re-elected. :lol:

i_bleed_blaugrana

It's Arda.

[tw]615954612244361216[/tw]

jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

When will it end...? This madness...let him go to Atletico 2.0 in London since that seems to be Mou's plan these days.

This is dumb. He doesn't score nearly enough to play as one of our forwards and he doesn't create enough to be a CM, either.

This makes the Pogba sweepstakes look like manna from heaven compared to this shit.

DonAK

Arda our 28 year old "midfield" signing for 41m. Hmmm... Well, atleast we're not signing Pogba for 80m :VdB:

F

Flavia

Arda our 28 year old "midfield" signing for 41m. Hmmm... Well, atleast we're not signing Pogba for 80m :VdB:

Taking everything into account, Pogba would be a better deal. If he flops, he'd still have a good resale value, even being sold by Barça. 41m for Arda is too much.

I

instinct

Braida's a genius. Wasn't able to sign Pogba and loses him to Laporta. :braida:

At least he's experienced..

DonAK

Taking everything into account, Pogba would be a better deal. If he flops, he'd still have a good resale value, even being sold by Barça. 41m for Arda is too much.

If he comes. For all we know this could all be a hoax. Kind of strange how only Catalunya Radio are reporting it, even though they're reliable.

khaled_a_d

28 isn't that old tbf ,we had some of our best signings for players that age like Abidal,Villa(I consider him brilliant signing) Van Bronckhorst .he is as old as Suarez and joining only 18 month later
The problem though is that we need infusion of youth .it is fine to get experienced older player but right now only Neymar is younger than 26 in the starting lineup .
Also someone pointed out that he rarely completes 90minutes which according to transfermarket is very true .only 17 games out of his 46 gaslt season he has played full 90 minutes .ww already having Rakitic getting subbed to rest

I'm for young players only-and it will cost much more, of course. But it's better to pay more and be careless for the next 5-10 years then to buy every 3-4 years max. So, let's get some of those young but tested players: Hazard (ideal to replace Iniesta, he would fitt in our team like my behind in armchair)/ Isco/ Coutinho/ Reus/ Koke/ Calhanoglu/ Pogba...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans