Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Actually, Iniesta could very well be the starter next season as well, but starting with 2016, he needs to go into a more quiet role inside the team. Say what you may about the Pogba deal, but money aside, if we sign him from 2016 we will probably have that LCM position set for some years to come. Imagine Pogba - Neymar on the left for about 6-7 years. It doesn't get better than that for me. I would very much like us to remain with Iniesta-Rafinha for the majority of next season, and add another midfielder in this winter to take care of the right side of our midfield along with Rakitic.

Let's not forget we are now one midfielder short compared to last season. I'm all for signing Arda Turan right now and have him ready to play in the 2nd part of the season. If we catch an injury in the midfield, as things stand right now, we're in big trouble. I hope a top midfielder will come in january and that he can play in Champions League (the real Champions League starts in february anyway). Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic and Arda Turan (maybe Masche too, if Vermaelen shows he can be trusted as a CB -- as usual I don't really trust Mathieu) is a midfield that ca do some damage. Turan is much much better than people give him credit for and I think he'll be great for 3-4 years for us. Splash the money and get him.

I agree with the first part, but not with Arda. I don't think there's a need to spend 30-40m on him for 5 months. I'd rely on Rafinha/Samper/Roberto.

Jombi

Arda is CL tied too, so we would only be able to play him in the league and cup.

We can get Allan Loureiro for a fraction of the price and he wont be CL tied either. He is just as good as Arda Turan, very similar player and 5 years younger.

Last edited:
I say lets spend more then ever and be careless for many seasons to come as far as AMs are concerned: Hazard and Coutinho/ Isco/ Reus/ Koke/ Calhanoglu would be cost around 130-140 M. Let's get them and rule the world! :barcascarf:

We aren't getting any of those dudes. Isco,Hazard,Koke would be Impossible and Reus isn't a CM.

Nothing is impossible, stop being defetistic for God's sake! We just have to spend a lot of cash - and we are too cheap to do it so we talk about "impossible transfers"! Enough with being cheep!

We need big players? So we must spend big money - simple thing.

When Real wants some player - he gets it. Always. So must we - they are not bigger club then us!

Greatest accomplishments require greatest sacrifices!

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't get some people. How do you know Iniesta needs to be replaced after the next season? How do you come up with this stuff? Just because he turns 33 from 32 suddenly push him out of the starting line-up?? What kind of logic is this?

Then people wonder why some of us say the Pogba saga is like Cesc's saga. People coming up with the exact same reasoning (if you can call it that!) about why certain players needs to be replaced merely on their age factor and certain younger players arrive to take over their place in the starting eleven. Iniesta might as well play at the same level for many years. Will you bench him for someone younger even if he's playing better than them?

xXKonan

I mean yeah I would love to have Isco or Koke etc. but Lets get real here Do you realize how utterly Impossible it would be to Get Isco? Did you Forget the whole Real Madrid-Barcelona Rivalry? Simeone Views Koke as Unsellable and he doesn't want to leave either. and Hazard is content at Chelsea and Mou Won't sell at all.

khaled_a_d

I don't get some people. How do you know Iniesta needs to be replaced after the next season? How do you come up with this stuff? Just because he turns 33 from 32 suddenly push him out of the starting line-up?? What kind of logic is this?

Then people wonder why some of us say the Pogba saga is like Cesc's saga. People coming up with the exact same reasoning (if you can call it that!) about why certain players needs to be replaced merely on their age factor and certain younger players arrive to take over their place in the starting eleven. Iniesta might as well play at the same level for many years. Will you bench him for someone younger even if he's playing better than them?

That is the problem ,he had his worst 2 seasons now .People forget about how Iniesta has declined due to strong ending of the season and showing up in many big games (CL final ,4-3 win against RM during Tata's season) but Iniesta during this year was widely considered the weakest link between any of our starter .again people tend to forget that after gr8 end this year

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Am I hallucinating or is somebody here saying that Balotelli/Marković are better than Iniesta and that you can get Isco + Reus + Koke +Calhanoglu for 130 M? Holy...

Jombi

I mean yeah I would love to have Isco or Koke etc. but Lets get real here Do you realize how utterly Impossible it would be to Get Isco? Did you Forget the whole Real Madrid-Barcelona Rivalry? Simeone Views Koke as Unsellable and he doesn't want to leave either. and Hazard is content at Chelsea and Mou Won't sell at all.

We did Mou two huuuuge favors by handing him Eto'o and Cesc on the cheap, which sealed the CL and EPL win respectively for Mourinho. Perhaps he will show some gratitude to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans