Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
A good plan would be to sign Musacchio now and any one of Benatia/Doria/Balanta in the summer and maybe a box to box midfielder like Gundogan. Too bad it wont happen with this management in charge.

Howes

The problem with Musacchio is no one seems to be sure about his contract situation. His club say it runs out in 2018 while his agent says it runs out this summer. Honestly if this guy really is out of contract in the summer then he'd be a bargain.

JamDav1982

A good plan would be to sign Musacchio now and any one of Benatia/Doria/Balanta in the summer and maybe a box to box midfielder like Gundogan. Too bad it wont happen with this management in charge.

You just repeat the same rubbish every day.

I swear every time I come on here there is some smug comment from you like 'too bad it wont happen with this management in charge'.

All you have done there is list the flavour of the month defensive names really.

JamDav1982

Right back at ya ;)

Atleast i give suggestions. You do nothing but deride others without giving any useful insights

Suggestions or just the latest names you have heard?

Those are just other names that people have mentioned lately and that is not even the point, the point is the mundane comments about 'this management' that you put up dailly.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Anybody know the buyout clause of Laporte? Bilbao dont negotiate they always demand the release clause

36m and he's keen on staying at least for a while. He'd probably be open to it once he's around 21 and re-examining his future. By then he'll be VERY expensive. As of now he seems a difficult transfer to pull off.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
36m and he's keen on staying at least for a while. He'd probably be open to it once he's around 21 and re-examining his future. By then he'll be VERY expensive. As of now he seems a difficult transfer to pull off.

I'm pretty sure he'd have the same release clause, unless he renews his contract anytime soon.

MrKnowitAlll

You just repeat the same rubbish every day.

I swear every time I come on here there is some smug comment from you like 'too bad it wont happen with this management in charge'.

All you have done there is list the flavour of the month defensive names really.

i agree with you everyday its the same... this management this , this management that.

serouisly? no one mentioned Musacchio until the lastest report came out about Tata speaking to him... after that its pesistant sign him and all
you talk of benatia ... did you know about him until he came to roma? no u might have heard of him.. he might have been good but he was not good enough. its unrealistic to want him after one season at roma. he may be a one season wonder... just like benteke for example...

and with balanta and doria... :lol: i am sure you havent watch 5 games of them in a row they are good but europe and barca is a totally different ball game. you want them for what? i swear u r the same guy that argues about bartra's playing time? pathetic.

i mean musacchio ? benatia ? doria ? and the worse of them all balanta? wtf is balanta gonna do for us? some of our barca b player have played more professional games than him.

you cant ask me to give name as imo there is no one good enough on the market. if we buy the player is gonna be expensive because people know we "need" a defender.

i am also disappointed in people. this stupid management is the best in the world. we've won the league last year with this stupid management... this same management brought neymar for a cut-price... this same management , refused to buy a defender because they trusted in bartra. but people here blame the management for not playing him... acting like they supported him all along. after people called him to be sold and now they want him to start el clasico's ... fans.
bartra came out and said that at the start of the season tata pulled him aside and personally told him they wont sign a CB becuase they trust in him.

but hey this management is shit so why i am defending them?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
i agree with you everyday its the same... this management this , this management that.

serouisly? no one mentioned Musacchio until the lastest report came out about Tata speaking to him... after that its pesistant sign him and all
you talk of benatia ... did you know about him until he came to roma? no u might have heard of him.. he might have been good but he was not good enough. its unrealistic to want him after one season at roma. he may be a one season wonder... just like benteke for example...

and with balanta and doria... :lol: i am sure you havent watch 5 games of them in a row they are good but europe and barca is a totally different ball game. you want them for what? i swear u r the same guy that argues about bartra's playing time? pathetic.

i mean musacchio ? benatia ? doria ? and the worse of them all balanta? wtf is balanta gonna do for us? some of our barca b player have played more professional games than him.

you cant ask me to give name as imo there is no one good enough on the market. if we buy the player is gonna be expensive because people know we "need" a defender.

i am also disappointed in people. this stupid management is the best in the world. we've won the league last year with this stupid management... this same management brought neymar for a cut-price... this same management , refused to buy a defender because they trusted in bartra. but people here blame the management for not playing him... acting like they supported him all along. after people called him to be sold and now they want him to start el clasico's ... fans.
bartra came out and said that at the start of the season tata pulled him aside and personally told him they wont sign a CB becuase they trust in him.

but hey this management is shit so why i am defending them?

People take it too far but you're overlooking too much. They didn't refuse to buy a defender because of Bartra, he just happened to improve greatly this season. Winning the league last year had absolutely nothing to do with managerial strength. Calling our board the best in the world is very misguided, our success can't be attributed to them in many ways.

The reason people talk about those players is because they are viable options. Just because their links to us are fleeting and often fickle, doesn't mean that they are crap players. Benatia was a scouting wonder by Roma, much like Kompany or Vidic or Dante who weren't famous before being big club players. Musacchio has been a goodish player and his availability makes him a well worth transfer for us. Doria is widely regarded as one of the best defensive prospects coming out of Brazil, even if he isn't a player we could benefit from in the short term. Admittedly, Balanta is a peripheral option, but he could be a good player worth developing.

Also, Tata didn't tell Bartra that they wouldn't sign a CB because of him. Tito said that last year he refused a CB signing because of Bartra, yet ended up benching him in favor of Song. There was no managerial brilliance that led to Bartra's rise, it was his own doing.

Your close minded 'everything is perfect the way it is' mentality is exactly what shouldn't be desirable. Sure, there are way too many radical suggestions from some fans but that doesn't mean that the best alternative is to go completely conservative. You buy into the idealistic dogma way too much, change is needed despite our success. You look at the big picture that we won the league last year yet ignore that we had several issues as a team and suffered through plain out humiliation in the CL. We should scout less known defenders and see how we develop them ourselves, not relying on a big name player that has been killing it left and right for 5 years before labeling them as "worthy" or "good enough". Some of the transfer suggestions, while idealistic, point towards exactly what we need.

Cule4life

The Culest
Your close minded 'everything is perfect the way it is' mentality is exactly what shouldn't be desirable. Sure, there are way too many radical suggestions from some fans but that doesn't mean that the best alternative is to go completely conservative. You buy into the idealistic dogma way too much, change is needed despite our success. You look at the big picture that we won the league last year yet ignore that we had several issues as a team and suffered through plain out humiliation in the CL. We should scout less known defenders and see how we develop them ourselves, not relying on a big name player that has been killing it left and right for 5 years before labeling them as "worthy" or "good enough". Some of the transfer suggestions, while idealistic, point towards exactly what we need.

How are you grades in English? You speak better English than 90% of Americans :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans