Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm sure it's a little bit of both :lol:
Maybe we and Juve are going to have that PSG-Barca relationship where we can't buy players from eachother.

Braida (transfer adviser): "Pogba is a great player, genius. It's normal that every big club is interested in him. But Juventus..." [sms]

Only player I wanted from Juve was Bonnci for CB last season but I don't even want him now. At the moment I'd like PSG relations for us with Juve if i means Pogba will stay away

BBZ8800

Barcelona have personal deal with Fluminense player Gerson (18) for 5 seasons, starting in 2016. Transfer fee expected to be 15-18M. [sport]

There are 3 options:
1. if we really buy Gerson and keep him, I am pretty sure that we don't have a deal on Pogba then. And that story is finished.
-- we wouldn't steal a player from Juve in the middle of negotiations for our "beloved prime-target" Pogba
2. if we buy Gerson and loan him/resell him to Juve as a part of a Pogba's deal, because Juve is interested
= well, that means that Pogba's deal is surely ON
3. if we let Gerson to Juve right away (from Brasil), it could also mean that he is either a crap, or that we have a deal on Pogba

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A bit surprised we're not linked with any strong central forward. We could use a backup for Suarez.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Sandro more than Munir when both had their chances at the start of last season. I still doubt it.

xXKonan

Both clubs and the player have agreed to postpone the decision on the transfer of Atletico's Arda Turan (28) to Barcelona until Monday. [md]

xXKonan

Apart from Turan deal, Barcelona don't plan more transfers this summer, unless some club pays buyout or new president decides otherwise [md]

Turan and maybe Gerson then?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
There isn't better cernter forward than Benzema in the market. getting Aguero is really hard.

Lacazette and Icardi have the potential to be at Benzema level in a few years, wee could/should try to lure some high potential strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans