Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Di Campli (agent Verratti): "Marco would like to play at Barça, but PSG aren't willing to sell him." [ser]

Which is -- or shoud be -- pretty much the end. PSG won't sell, and Verratti won't turn against the club that made him a star.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Di Campli (agent Verratti): "Marco would like to play at Barça, but PSG aren't willing to sell him." [ser]

Said the same before. Also said that he is very happy to play at PSG. This is the same as with Marquinhos.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Nothing to see here. Benedito is talking about imaginary deals that will not come to fruition while Bartomeu is out getting deals done.

xXKonan

Laporta (presidential candidate): "The transfer of Arda doesn't rule out signing Pogba. If we win, we'll try to sign Pogba this year."

xXKonan

According to Barcelona sources, Chelsea would have signed Arda Turan if Barcelona wouldn't have closed the deal already. [ser]

Zincubus

Banned
I thought it was about 30 million plus incentives ... and that's € not £ ...

I couldn't be happier , he's a top quality , proven La Liga player - Chelsea / Man City / Arsenal were all sniffing around him and that's why we've jumped in quick as I understand .

Update

According to Barcelona sources, Chelsea would have signed Arda Turan if Barcelona wouldn't have closed the deal already. [ser]

xXKonan

Update

Makes sense, Atletico's President talked about how he did get offers from Chelsea and United but Barcelona was always Arda's first choice. I Imagine that Lucho talked to Arda and his agent a lot in the past week trying to Push hard for the Transfer to happen (Arda's agent even said Lucho was the main reason why this Transfer deal was complete.) Lucho didn't want to lose a player he wanted so he pretty much did everything he could to help get him.

anguy

I'm really surprised Atletico sold him to Barcelona, first choice or not. If I was their president I'd never sell my player to competition, regardless of money (well relatively speaking Bale money would have been OK :)).

aaron101

I'm really surprised Atletico sold him to Barcelona, first choice or not. If I was their president I'd never sell my player to competition, regardless of money (well relatively speaking Bale money would have been OK :)).

If you're the president, you have no choice but to sell if the player wants to leave.

anguy

If you're the president, you have no choice but to sell if the player wants to leave.

Well PSG says otherwise :). Anyway there were more options, like from England. Maybe not so attractive for Turan and/or Atletico, but there were options. To sell him to Barcelona basically says Atletico is still a feeder club, from where players might leave, whenever hey want, even to competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans