Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Benedito (presidential candidate): "PSG says Verratti is not for sale, but we talked with him and he wants to join, which is very important"

:VdB:

mazp

Benedito (presidential candidate): "PSG says Verratti is not for sale, but we talked with him and he wants to join, which is very important"

:VdB:

He only said yes because he knows your not winning.:lol: seriously though, would take him over Pogba in a second. Time to make the move the PSG project failed at least in Europe. And they lost to Barca quiet a few times..the old saying goes if you can't beat them, then join them..:p

xXKonan

Barcelona's plan is for Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18) to stay at his club for another year. Barcelona paid 3.6M for first option. [md]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
xXKonan said:
[Benedito (presidential candidate): "I talked with Verratti's agent. He'd cost 40-45M and we know his salary demands. Also talking to others"

iam9HFvR.png

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I was just joking around to make the campaign fun. Our actual manifesto was solid and I had input in that.
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans