Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Hypothetically if Laporta does win and brings in Pogba and Silva, we would be set for a long time in the Midfield wise. Pogba being 22 and Silva being 20, but at the same time that would make it hard for players like Samper,Rafinha and the other Barca B midfielders to break through.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Even if Laporta is elected, we won't see Pogba or that 2nd playa until 16-17 season so that depth is all good considering that Iniesta is getting older and maybe Paul can take over in 16-17 season, we'll see what happens. Everything should be clear within next week after the elections.

xXKonan

It's not yet ruled out that Denis Suarez (21), on loan at Sevilla, joins this summer. Barcelona still wait for final decision Fifa. [sport]

Jombi

Hypothetically if Laporta does win and brings in Pogba and Silva, we would be set for a long time in the Midfield wise. Pogba being 22 and Silva being 20, but at the same time that would make it hard for players like Samper,Rafinha and the other Barca B midfielders to break through.

Rafinha has to break through this season tbh, if he wants to have a future at Barca. Another season like the previous season and he'll be gone.

Jombi

I'd love to see Bernardo Silva with us tbh. Can play both as an attacking mid in the center or on Messi's position. Arguably the best 20 year old in the world IMO.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Vamos Laporta!!!

I knew he had a few cards left up his sleeve. Hopefully he comes out guns ablazing this last week. Bartomeu is a much better politician that I gave him credit for but Laporta needs to finish him off this week.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wonder if the Second one is Bernardo Silva? I've read some rumors that Laporta was Interested in Silva as well.

Isn't he the one that Benfica management shipped off last year, pissing off a ton of their fans?

If he's who I think he is, then he's a great talent.

SKS-

Getting Turan never ruled out Barcelona to grab Pogba, but for next summer I presumed. I would be surprised if the said "pre-deal" is for him to join in January (Im guessing the player wouldn't want to miss much football ahead of the Euros; although yes it is months from Jan 2016) . Otherwise, a pre-deal for next summer with any financial commitment seems a bit strange.

As for the rumored second player, if it turns out to be another midfielder (Silva), then indeed it puts pressure on Rafinha & Roberto to take their game to the next level. Not to say Silva's game is on the next level, but there are only so many positions for real squad depth.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As for the rumored second player, if it turns out to be another midfielder (Silva), then indeed it puts pressure on Rafinha & Roberto to take their game to the next level. Not to say Silva's game is on the next level, but there are only so many positions for real squad depth.

Rafa and Denis, I'd say. Roberto seems to have taken up backup DM duty.

BBZ8800

That is only if those players will make it at Barca.
Barca has a looooong record of young players with huge potential, who were brought here and failed.

So, even 10 young midfielders with huge potential wouldn't mean that our future is secured.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think we need to sign anyone next season. It is time our youngsters get some chances. Let pogba go for city or psg. Arda, Iniesta and Rakitic and one la masia bloke will do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans