Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique rejected a transfer list drawn up by Braida that included players like Cedric Soares, Gundogan, Bentaleb and Llorente. [sport]

:zubi:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If true then Braida has been doing a worse job than Zubi. Couldn't get the player he was hired for and that list. :facepalm:

PhilS

Nah, Lucho trusts Munir and we have Arda and Vidal who can play there after the ban also. But a winger should be needed if Munir can't handle it.

For the first half season, other options at forward are Rafinha, Iniesta and Adriano.

Until January, I think the team can absorb any one significant injury, except of course Messi. Two simultaneous injuries in one sector of the field could cause not leading La Liga at the midpoint.

BBZ8800

Marcao (father Gerson): "He will stay at Fluminense for now and in January he'll play at Barcelona. He's ready for this step." [md]

Marcao (father Gerson): "We're grateful for the interest of other teams, it shows he is doing well, but playing at Barça is his dream." [md]

The father of Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18) says that the Brazilian player will join Barcelona in January. [mundo deportivo]

:tito:

Some newspapers nicknamed him "A Brasilian Pogba", lol.

xXKonan

Like I posted in the Gerson thread. I just hope we didn't buy him just to use him as some Bargaining chip to get Pogba.

BBZ8800

Like I posted in the Gerson thread. I just hope we didn't buy him just to use him as some Bargaining chip to get Pogba.

How good is he actually, from people who watch him regularly?

On one hand, our board doesn't buy some Spanish young players, somewhat proven in La liga, or younger players like Kovacic, but they are preparing a 16-20M bid for a Brasilian player, imo, who is an extremely risky buy.

Smells like a bargaining chip level 20 000.

fcbdna

Banned
How good is he actually, from people who watch him regularly?

On one hand, our board doesn't buy some Spanish young players, somewhat proven in La liga, or younger players like Kovacic, but they are preparing a 16-20M bid for a Brasilian player, imo, who is an extremely risky buy.

Smells like a bargaining chip level 20 000.

That's because kovacic is all hype nothing more.

Jombi

Gerson isnt even hype. He has been crap in the Brazilian league so far. At least Kovacic performs in Serie A and for the Croatian NT.

But maybe Gerson is played out of position at Fluminense. I'll make that caveat.

I don't see the point in buying a young midfielder who isn't Pogba and doesn't have experience in the top draw of football because we already have Rafinha who's playing well and knows our system and has buckets of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans